Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1566033 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #5610 on: January 15, 2015, 11:36:33 am »
turf: I'll at least give it a look. I don't know how I feel about being face-to-foot on a blue mat, but you seem to enjoy it so I'll trust you on this one. ^^()

No face-to-foot.  It's just grappling.  Just wrestling.  You won't get hit.  I'm way too pretty to be taking shots to the face.  :D

dark already took the "shots to the face" joke and ran with it. XD But, what I'm talking about it is this: After you are grappled, you are pinned and the pinner's nasty feet are against your (the pinnee's [?] ) face.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5611 on: January 15, 2015, 12:15:17 pm »
I'm so addicted to Dragon Quest IV right now. It's overtaking my thoughts even when I'm not playing it. One the best remakes I've ever played. I'm placing it right below Metroid: Zero Mission and the GameCube RE remake.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5612 on: January 15, 2015, 02:24:44 pm »
I need to get off my lazy ass and start gaming again. I have a bunch of games to beat and I haven't even turn on a system in over a week... :0 i am a terrible gamer.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5613 on: January 15, 2015, 02:29:22 pm »
I need to get off my lazy ass and start gaming again. I have a bunch of games to beat and I haven't even turn on a system in over a week... :0 i am a terrible gamer.

I'm the opposite...getting addicted to CoH2g :o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5614 on: January 15, 2015, 03:06:15 pm »
turf: I'll at least give it a look. I don't know how I feel about being face-to-foot on a blue mat, but you seem to enjoy it so I'll trust you on this one. ^^()

No face-to-foot.  It's just grappling.  Just wrestling.  You won't get hit.  I'm way too pretty to be taking shots to the face:D
B...

Bu...

Buh...

Buh...

Buh...

BUT - we've SEEN you :o

Never figured ya for the type to like "face shots", though :P

I figured him for it.  :o

Yeah, I actually thought that through before I hit "Post"  I figured you assholes would jump on it.  You guys need an underhanded pitch every now and then.    ;D

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5615 on: January 15, 2015, 04:25:08 pm »

No face-to-foot.  It's just grappling.  Just wrestling.  You won't get hit.  I'm way too pretty to be taking shots to the face:D
B...

Bu...

Buh...

Buh...

Buh...

BUT - we've SEEN you :o

Never figured ya for the type to like "face shots", though :P

I figured him for it.  :o

Yeah, I actually thought that through before I hit "Post"  I figured you assholes would jump on it.  You guys need an underhanded pitch every now and then.    ;D

Well, sure...if yer gonna lob it up there like that - I'mma play softball :P
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

jcalder8

« Reply #5616 on: January 15, 2015, 09:17:36 pm »
I'm not sure if this is news in the US or not but Target is pulling all of their stores out of Canada. I'll need to go get a new job now :(

Warmsignal

« Reply #5617 on: January 15, 2015, 10:56:10 pm »
I'm not sure if this is news in the US or not but Target is pulling all of their stores out of Canada. I'll need to go get a new job now :(

Geez, how many did they have up there? I've got a feeling the Target empire is crumbling. Give another 10 years, I bet there won't even be any such thing as a brick and mortar store left. Well, maybe groceries, but then again maybe not.  :-\

jcalder8

« Reply #5618 on: January 16, 2015, 12:03:38 am »

Geez, how many did they have up there? I've got a feeling the Target empire is crumbling. Give another 10 years, I bet there won't even be any such thing as a brick and mortar store left. Well, maybe groceries, but then again maybe not.  :-\
They have 133 up here but they have only been open for 2 years.

kashell

« Reply #5619 on: January 16, 2015, 07:58:28 am »
Sheesh. That's a shame. I never minded Target. They have some really nice clothes there and they have some great deals on electronics.

That said, I'm hopeful that you will find something new soon.

abe

« Reply #5620 on: January 16, 2015, 10:58:32 am »
Target reminded me a lot of Zellers. A lot of the Target stores in Canada even replaced the Zellers locations when they shut down. I guess that makes sense, since they were bought out by Target Canada before they were shut down. Target definitely opened way too many stores in Canada at once. If they took their time with things, maybe they wouldn't have lost so much money.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5621 on: January 16, 2015, 12:05:03 pm »

The Target in my town just got a remodel and a full grocery section added. I don't think they're hurting any in the U.S. Plenty of people still loathe going to the madhouse that is Wal-Mart, and Target is a nice alternative.

kashell

« Reply #5622 on: January 16, 2015, 12:42:14 pm »
Wal-Mart smells. I mean, there are some awful patrons there and it's a diabolical entity, but the main reason I don't go there is because it has an awful odor.

« Reply #5623 on: January 16, 2015, 12:50:01 pm »
I love going to wal-mart because whenever you're having a down day, just go to wal-mart and be thankful you're not some of those people you see :p

davifus

« Reply #5624 on: January 16, 2015, 01:17:03 pm »
I love going to wal-mart because whenever you're having a down day, just go to wal-mart and be thankful you're not some of those people you see :p

That's kind of a dark way to boost your self esteem, but if it works it works I guess.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)