Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1662423 times)

abe

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #6225 on: February 28, 2015, 12:11:14 pm »
Welp ... I just had a dream about game collecting. So thats a thing.

Me too. One night a while ago I dreamt that I bought a Sega Dreamcast. :P I was really sad when I woke up and remembered I still don't have one. :'(
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6226 on: February 28, 2015, 12:11:28 pm »

I had a dream that my old job called to rehire me......and I willingly went back.  :o
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6227 on: February 28, 2015, 02:05:55 pm »
Been there before! Always about finding that game you've been searching for and at a good price lol

I was at an indoor flea market and was like one of the first ones there and these two younger (20s-30s) girls were running a booth with a glass tall case full of old games. I found like 40 saturn games and dreamcast and everything and they were like 2 each and I bought the whole case for $1 a game. It was insane haha.

pacpix

« Reply #6228 on: February 28, 2015, 09:30:26 pm »

Me too. One night a while ago I dreamt that I bought a Sega Dreamcast. :P I was really sad when I woke up and remembered I still don't have one. :'(

It always ruins my whole morning when I wake up and realize I did not actually buy a bunch of rare games for a dollar ha.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

foxhack

« Reply #6229 on: February 28, 2015, 10:15:04 pm »
I just came back from watching Birdman at the cinema. Hard to believe it was Mentok, The Mindtaker (oooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo) all along!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6230 on: March 01, 2015, 07:24:12 am »
Been there before! Always about finding that game you've been searching for and at a good price lol

Maaaan  :o

I love gaming, collecting, and most everyone here ;D

But -

y'all are too hardcore for me :P

*None* of my remembered dreams, (whilst covering other vices), have had Anything do with playing (well...video) games  :-[ ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

bobster

« Reply #6231 on: March 01, 2015, 09:45:33 am »

But -

*None* of my remembered dreams, (whilst covering other vices), have had Anything do with playing (well...video) games  :-[ ;)
Head games on the other hand...

Queues up Foreigner. Lights one up.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6232 on: March 01, 2015, 11:09:29 am »

But -

Head games on the other hand...

Queues up Foreigner. Lights one up.

mental masturbation?!  :o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6233 on: March 01, 2015, 01:39:57 pm »
Is it football season yet? Sundays are boring now.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #6234 on: March 02, 2015, 10:58:37 am »
What...what were they on when they were designing the characters in Suikoden V? A giant snake? A giant turtle? Beavers? I mean, I'm all about having a colorful cast of 108 Stars of Destiny but this seems a bit...out there.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6235 on: March 02, 2015, 11:11:46 am »
What...what were they on when they were designing the characters in Suikoden V? A giant snake? A giant turtle? Beavers? I mean, I'm all about having a colorful cast of 108 Stars of Destiny but this seems a bit...out there.

STARS OF DESTINY CAN BE ANYTHING!

At least its not like Jojo where there is a gorilla with a stand and the stand thats an entire ship...

foxhack

« Reply #6236 on: March 02, 2015, 12:50:45 pm »

At least its not like Jojo where there is a gorilla with a stand and the stand thats an entire ship...

Or the sword that has a Stand.

An inanimate object with a Stand.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6237 on: March 02, 2015, 02:02:03 pm »

But anubis used to be an actual person I thought? And they were just so strong that they turned into the sword and they possess the person who wields them. Damn I need to watch Jojo.

abe

« Reply #6238 on: March 02, 2015, 03:05:06 pm »

But anubis used to be an actual person I thought? And they were just so strong that they turned into the sword and they possess the person who wields them. Damn I need to watch Jojo.

Close, but not quite. Anubis didn't turn into the sword, Anubis was always bound to the sword. Anubis a stand whose user/creator died several centuries before the events of Stardust Crusaders. That's why he's able to possess humans (and animals) to have them temporarily take over as his user.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

argyle

« Reply #6239 on: March 02, 2015, 08:34:00 pm »
Bah, I hate it when a game explains how to do every basic thing that anyone who's ever played a video game could figure out, but then when they have a weird mechanic that's extremely important to know - nothing. I just got murdered by a psychotic shop keeper in Sorcery Saga because he thought I was stealing from him, when it makes zero sense how you're supposed to pay him & the game tells you nothing.  >:(
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis