Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1530766 times)

bobster

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #7545 on: July 10, 2015, 07:20:23 am »
Was to me, but my reflexes probably suck. And I also don't have a lot of patience for repeating long sections to get back to where I was stuck.

Was it just me, or did the site go down about a couple of hours ago?  ???

Matt mentioned the downtime on Twitter, it was just a hiccup.

And... honestly that bit in Guacamelee didn't feel that difficult to me. I dunno.
We all know you have a different pain threshold than most of us based on the types of games you play  :P.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

kashell

« Reply #7546 on: July 10, 2015, 08:08:53 am »
The new season of Orange is the New Black is the perfect companion for level grinding in Mind Zero. I can set the gaming part of my brain on auto-pilot while I enjoy all of the shenanigans in that show.

EDIT: I am trying to cancel my pre-order for ToZ on Namco's website, but I can't find that option. Has anyone ordered from their website before? I'd rather pre-order it from Game Stop so I can pick up the game myself.

Come hell or high water, I will get this game and on that same day I will be absent from work. .___.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 08:44:17 am by kashell »

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7547 on: July 10, 2015, 10:36:56 am »
Having a garage sale with my GF and left some videogame stuff while I went to work for this morning. Apparently some guy came and bought everything in one go and was asking her for more and left a flier. Gotta say this guy has to be a reseller right?

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7548 on: July 10, 2015, 10:46:07 am »
Having a garage sale with my GF and left some videogame stuff while I went to work for this morning. Apparently some guy came and bought everything in one go and was asking her for more and left a flier. Gotta say this guy has to be a reseller right?

Or the flea  ;D
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7549 on: July 10, 2015, 10:51:34 am »

Or the flea  ;D

Dude if flea drove the hour out to my garage sale to buy a few common PS2 games and PS1 JRPG GH variants then props to him. Still need to go see that game room one day.

desocietas

« Reply #7550 on: July 10, 2015, 12:38:16 pm »
EDIT: I am trying to cancel my pre-order for ToZ on Namco's website, but I can't find that option. Has anyone ordered from their website before? I'd rather pre-order it from Game Stop so I can pick up the game myself.

Come hell or high water, I will get this game and on that same day I will be absent from work. .___.

You should be able to cancel from the Your Account section.  I'm glad I waited to order from GS instead and got that employee discount.

Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

kashell

« Reply #7551 on: July 10, 2015, 02:11:00 pm »
Hmm. I've been in that section of the website and there isn't an option to cancel the order. I think I'm going to have to call or email in order to cancel the order.

EDIT: This is from their FAQ section. It looks like I'm stuck. >_<

How do I edit/cancel an order I've just placed?

IMPORTANT NOTE: You will only be able to do this if your order has not yet shipped or has not completed payment processing. From the “Your Account” screen, select one of the available options:
•Change Shipping Address
•Change Billing Address
•Change Payment Method
•Cancel Items or Orders
 Find the order you’d like to edit and click “View or Change Order”. From here, you may edit your shipping/billing address, payment method, cancel individual items, or entire orders… but it would be nice if you didn't do those last two… :)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 02:14:20 pm by kashell »

desocietas

« Reply #7552 on: July 10, 2015, 04:01:42 pm »
Hmm. I've been in that section of the website and there isn't an option to cancel the order. I think I'm going to have to call or email in order to cancel the order.

EDIT: This is from their FAQ section. It looks like I'm stuck. >_<

How do I edit/cancel an order I've just placed?

IMPORTANT NOTE: You will only be able to do this if your order has not yet shipped or has not completed payment processing. From the “Your Account” screen, select one of the available options:
•Change Shipping Address
•Change Billing Address
•Change Payment Method
•Cancel Items or Orders
 Find the order you’d like to edit and click “View or Change Order”. From here, you may edit your shipping/billing address, payment method, cancel individual items, or entire orders… but it would be nice if you didn't do those last two… :)

Hm, well, it hasn't shipped yet, of course, and they probably won't initiate processing your payment until it's about to ship.  If it's already been a few days or more since you preordered it, I'd say shoot them an email and see what they can do for you.  At least it's not coming out until October ...  :-\
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

kashell

« Reply #7553 on: July 10, 2015, 04:16:23 pm »
I just finished shooting them an email. If I don't hear anything by Monday, I'll give them a call.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7554 on: July 10, 2015, 05:08:53 pm »

Or the flea  ;D

Dude if flea drove the hour out to my garage sale to buy a few common PS2 games and PS1 JRPG GH variants then props to him. Still need to go see that game room one day.

Do a tour with a video camera and let us stream it is retro reload podcast lol

1049-2600-8730

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7555 on: July 11, 2015, 09:56:24 am »

Or the flea  ;D

I'd be down to interview flea. I can't even fathom what that room is like in person.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7556 on: July 11, 2015, 10:01:14 am »

Or the flea  ;D

I'd be down to interview flea. I can't even fathom what that room is like in person.

I would drop to my knees and yell "i'm not worthy!" lol

1049-2600-8730

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7557 on: July 11, 2015, 10:53:30 am »

Or the flea  ;D

I would drop to my knees and... :-[
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7558 on: July 11, 2015, 11:05:06 am »
Beg to play some games?  :o

1049-2600-8730

karyann

« Reply #7559 on: July 11, 2015, 08:45:50 pm »
Ask him to marry him, of course  ;)