Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1650290 times)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #7785 on: August 07, 2015, 01:52:50 pm »
I'm currently waiting at home on possibly on of the nicest days in a while wanting to just go out and ride my bike, but nope, gotta wait for a phone call. just my luck

kashell

« Reply #7786 on: August 07, 2015, 02:40:41 pm »
*sigh* I fear I'm not going to get that shiny platinum in Mind Zero. Since there aren't any resources for the game, I can't figure out how to get two skill cards that I'm missing. I was so damn close, too. >__<

I still need to play this one.  No walkthrough help at all on line? I'll let you know when I get around to playing it...

There's a Platinum Trophy Guide on PSN Trophies, but it's fair at best. One of the trophies requires you to get 191 ~ 197 (they're still not sure) skill cards. The guide has locations of some, but not all of them. This is because most of them come from monster drops. The problem is, there isn't an in-game bestiary and no one recorded which monsters dropped what. So, I could either go back to the previous dungeons and try to get them, or just cut my losses.

If you do get around to playing it, proceed with caution. It's not a very good game. I had fun with it on my second file because I was in the mood for a true-blue dungeon crawler, but now the game is starting tire me. Keep me posted if you do decide to try it, though. ^_^

desocietas

« Reply #7787 on: August 07, 2015, 03:05:05 pm »
*sigh* I fear I'm not going to get that shiny platinum in Mind Zero. Since there aren't any resources for the game, I can't figure out how to get two skill cards that I'm missing. I was so damn close, too. >__<

I still need to play this one.  No walkthrough help at all on line? I'll let you know when I get around to playing it...

There's a Platinum Trophy Guide on PSN Trophies, but it's fair at best. One of the trophies requires you to get 191 ~ 197 (they're still not sure) skill cards. The guide has locations of some, but not all of them. This is because most of them come from monster drops. The problem is, there isn't an in-game bestiary and no one recorded which monsters dropped what. So, I could either go back to the previous dungeons and try to get them, or just cut my losses.

If you do get around to playing it, proceed with caution. It's not a very good game. I had fun with it on my second file because I was in the mood for a true-blue dungeon crawler, but now the game is starting tire me. Keep me posted if you do decide to try it, though. ^_^

Yeah, I was excited about the Vita-exclusivity, but decided I'd wait on getting it until it was cheaper. I'll let you know!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #7788 on: August 07, 2015, 09:03:25 pm »
:(

How could they screw up that movie. How.

*cries into a pillow*

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7789 on: August 07, 2015, 09:13:24 pm »
:(

How could they screw up that movie. How.

*cries into a pillow*
Told ya not to go.  ;D

There there, there there.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

foxhack

« Reply #7790 on: August 07, 2015, 09:22:51 pm »
The first half of the movie was doing so well, despite some issues, but then the transformation happens and everything goes to hell. :\

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7791 on: August 07, 2015, 09:26:18 pm »
The first half of the movie was doing so well, despite some issues, but then the transformation happens and everything goes to hell. :\

VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

karyann

« Reply #7792 on: August 08, 2015, 08:29:25 am »

Aww damn, I was kinda excited for this game  :-\ That's too bad. I'll still get and try it eventually, but that's a shame.

kashell

« Reply #7793 on: August 08, 2015, 03:26:28 pm »
The good news is I got the platinum! The bad news is that I still have a hard time recommending the game. Still, if you or Lady D want some advice I'd be happy to give it while the game is still fresh in my head.

desocietas

« Reply #7794 on: August 08, 2015, 07:04:07 pm »
The good news is I got the platinum! The bad news is that I still have a hard time recommending the game. Still, if you or Lady D want some advice I'd be happy to give it while the game is still fresh in my head.

Congrats!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

90snostalga

« Reply #7795 on: August 09, 2015, 12:20:42 am »
I'm so happy I had to share this with you guys! I finally am getting my own place again which means, ill be able to actively game, trade and buy new games 8)..its going to take me a few weeks to set up everything but very soon....90snostalga is back in the game!!!!

And I got a 2 bed room with just me so I can make a dedicated man cave for my games :) wish me luck guys

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7796 on: August 09, 2015, 12:22:40 am »
I'm so happy I had to share this with you guys! I finally am getting my own place again which means, ill be able to actively game, trade and buy new games 8)..its going to take me a few weeks to set up everything but very soon....90snostalga is back in the game!!!!

And I got a 2 bed room with just me so I can make a dedicated man cave for my games :) wish me luck guys

Awesome. Congrats! Have fun decorating that man-cave. And share pics.

90snostalga

« Reply #7797 on: August 09, 2015, 12:27:12 am »

Awesome. Congrats! Have fun decorating that man-cave. And share pics.

Thanks...Its been almost a year since I've played a game and since I've been consistent on vgcollect but illl be back.  I want to try to get internet too so I can game online with some of you guys...Especially Turf. I want to play against him on Mario Karr 8

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7798 on: August 09, 2015, 10:48:52 am »

Thanks...Its been almost a year since I've played a game and since I've been consistent on vgcollect but illl be back.  I want to try to get internet too so I can game online with some of you guys...Especially Turf. I want to play against him on Mario Karr 8

Look forward to it, homie

soera

« Reply #7799 on: August 10, 2015, 12:43:47 am »
Not sure if you guys have noticed my absence but I recently moved and have been without internet for a week. It should be back on Tuesday. I cant wait. I also cant wait to update my collection as there is a big item (for me) I just got.