Author Topic: November 2012 - Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 21943 times)

atariboy

Re: November 2012 - Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2012, 01:21:22 pm »
Games I picked up in last couple of weeks:

Now Playing: Lollipop Chainsaw

jobocan

« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2012, 02:36:56 pm »
Got my first Wii U game, Tank! Tank! Tank!.
Now to wait to get my Wii U tomorrow (it's being shipped right now).

My friend wanted to get Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, but no stores actually had it, even though it was displayed on Wii U booths and ads in the store... odd.

« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2012, 05:14:58 pm »
@atariboy woah, I had no idea there was a different version on the Sega Menacer. That one is a lot more compact. Does it play any better though?

atariboy

« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2012, 05:18:41 pm »
It's actually one of those plug and play things. I'm not sure what games are on it yet.
Now Playing: Lollipop Chainsaw

darko

« Reply #94 on: November 18, 2012, 05:37:33 pm »
I picked up a copy of Super Double Dragon on the SNES today. Seems like it might be getting a little difficult to find. I'm happy.

jobocan

« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2012, 05:50:50 pm »
I picked up a copy of Super Double Dragon on the SNES today. Seems like it might be getting a little difficult to find. I'm happy.

Yeah, I had a bit of trouble finding it myself, I took a while for me to find it. One time I THOUGHT I found it, but I was being stupid and forgot Double Dragon V existed (for good reason, honestly)... only when I got back home did I realize my mistake.

« Reply #96 on: November 18, 2012, 07:22:00 pm »
I used to have a copy with a severely cracked cartridge. I threw it out years ago. Thanks for reminding me to add it to my wish list, haha.

jcalder8

« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2012, 05:50:01 pm »
Just got this in the mail today:

I love Christmas and video games so this was a no brainer for me :D

jobocan

« Reply #98 on: November 19, 2012, 06:13:13 pm »
Got my Wii U, and now waiting through the 1 million hour update!
32GB Deluxe version, so Nintendo Land is included (and some of my friends told me it's pretty good too). Love that controller, just badass. It's crazy comfortable and light considering the bulk.

Also, I just got my PS3 copy of Sony Smash (yes, I know it's called Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale... but I'll call it Sony Smash forever). I just wonder... it comes with a downloadable copy of the Vita version, I guess I should I add that to my collection as well?

scott

« Reply #99 on: November 19, 2012, 06:21:43 pm »
Got home today to these babies in the mail! Finally found a decently priced copy of Silent Bomber and it's pristine to boot and I finally replaced my traded off copy of Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance. I could have done so for awhile, but I'm holding out for the same versions as what I had. So non-GH for non-GH and GH for GH. It may sound dumb, but it's the closest I'll ever get to having my originals back.

Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2012, 08:22:37 pm »
I got 2 metroid primes, sonic hero's, sonic adventure 2 battle, a crash bandicoot game and 1080 avalanche.

foxhack

« Reply #101 on: November 19, 2012, 10:13:08 pm »
I got Amplitude (PS2, damaged artwork) and Pro Pinball (Saturn, mint) for $5 total. :D

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2012, 10:30:23 pm »
My wife brought me a few Game Gear games home today from her trash digging adventure.  All had their little plastic case, and they were $2 a piece.
X-Men
X-Men: GameMaster's Legacy
Chicago Syndicate

Now I just need to get a Game Gear.  Her buying stuff for my collection is getting out of hand.

foxhack

« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2012, 04:39:49 pm »
I got a Law & Order: Triple Pack for PC for three bucks, brand new!

I got it thinking, "I have one of these games but it doesn't have the manuals. Getting all games with manuals is a steal!" I get home, open the sealed game, AND THERE ARE NO MANUALS INSIDE, IT'S JUST CDS.

Freakin' Ubisoft!

desocietas

« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2012, 05:26:21 pm »
I got a Law & Order: Triple Pack for PC for three bucks, brand new!

I got it thinking, "I have one of these games but it doesn't have the manuals. Getting all games with manuals is a steal!" I get home, open the sealed game, AND THERE ARE NO MANUALS INSIDE, IT'S JUST CDS.

Freakin' Ubisoft!

Agggh I hate that.  I guess that's a good example of using the "description" field on the item page to mention that it will never come with a manual...  :-\
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas