Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls Online - Gameplay Video  (Read 1107 times)

htimreimer

The Elder Scrolls Online - Gameplay Video
« on: November 08, 2012, 10:22:40 am »
a new video pop up on ign today and it shows a bit of gameplay of the elder scrolls online check it out and say what you think of the video: http://ca.ign.com/videos/2012/11/08/the-elder-scrolls-online-gameplay-video

jcalder8

Re: The Elder Scrolls Online - Gameplay Video
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 12:57:40 pm »
I think this might actually have a chance of getting people away from WoW but I hope they don't focus solely on this game and continue to develop single player games.

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 01:24:07 pm »
I'm definitely looking forward to Elder Scrolls Online. Oblivion and Skyrim have been some of the best games I've played (my only complaint would be that Oblivion is glitchy as hell). From what I've seen, it looks great.

ffxik

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 04:39:57 am »
I'm definitely looking forward to Elder Scrolls Online. Oblivion and Skyrim have been some of the best games I've played (my only complaint would be that Oblivion is glitchy as hell). From what I've seen, it looks great.

With Bethena's track record for their games It would also be unforgiving buggy mess in the beginning.  I played the console ports of Oblivion and was quite appalled by the way it handled.  Then I ripped the Unofficial Patch out of my PC version and was in for quite the treat, and headache.  I am firm believer that their testers are getting paid more than their worth.

ko1ru

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 10:42:27 am »
... I hope they don't focus solely on this game and continue to develop single player games.

I thought the very same thing.

scott

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 11:27:02 am »
I'm with ffxik. While I love Bethesda, they have a horrible track record for bugs in their games that goes all the way back to Elder Scrolls: Arena. I was pleasantly surprised when I loaded up Skyrim and didn't have any issues with it. But, if they want that game to be worth anything, they best be on the ball with fast patches as bugs crop up... That was Bioware's biggest problem w/ SWTOR.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread