Author Topic: THQ Humble Bundle  (Read 1332 times)

jcalder8

THQ Humble Bundle
« on: November 29, 2012, 03:49:46 pm »
https://www.humblebundle.com/

Comes with:
Company of Heroes (and its two full-blown expansions Opposing Fronts and Tales of Valor)
Darksiders
Metro 2033
Red Faction: Armageddon

And if you pay over the average price you’ll also receive Saints Row: The Third

scott

Re: THQ Humble Bundle
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 03:52:32 pm »
Matt showed me this earlier. I'm interested in Darksiders, but I'll hold off until I see what mid-drive goodies they add.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

jobocan

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 04:03:20 pm »
I just picked this up, even though none of the games really interest me (well, Darksider is good, but the sequel is better :P). I did want to check out Saint's Row.

foxhack

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 05:51:56 pm »
Get Saints Row 3 for $5ish, then spend $30 on all the DLC.

Right.

matt

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 09:40:20 am »
I spent a few hours playing Saints Row 3 last night and it is waaaay better than I expected. I heard all about it being raunchy and silly but they somehow manage to pull it off, which isn't an easy thing to do.

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2012, 09:05:34 pm »
In for 1.  I was going to get Darksiders and Saints Row III anyway, so that was a nice bonus.

desocietas

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 06:07:15 pm »
Matt showed me this earlier. I'm interested in Darksiders, but I'll hold off until I see what mid-drive goodies they add.

Update: The bundle now includes Titan Quest and  Red Faction Armageddon DLC Path to War.

I don't really want the bundle, actually, but if they're just gonna keep throwing games at it...  I'm curious about Saint's Row.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 07:59:48 pm »
I don't really want the bundle, actually, but if they're just gonna keep throwing games at it...  I'm curious about Saint's Row.

You're probably better off buying the game for the 360; the PC version is a serious system hog.

Also, it's not a good idea to play it with other people around. One of the weapons you can buy is called the Penetrator... and it doesn't use bullets...
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 08:10:29 pm by foxhack »

desocietas

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2012, 09:08:09 pm »
You're probably better off buying the game for the 360; the PC version is a serious system hog.

Also, it's not a good idea to play it with other people around. One of the weapons you can buy is called the Penetrator... and it doesn't use bullets...

ahaha good to know.  I decided to use my bundle allotment this time around for the Double Fine Amnesia Fortnight bundle.  I'm sure I can find the 360 version for cheap as time goes on.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas