Author Topic: January 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/ Recently Purchased  (Read 31861 times)

jobocan

Re: January 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/ Recently Purchased
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2013, 05:45:26 pm »
More PS3 stuff!

Going with the previous theme, another import, that being Gal*Gun... for the lulz :P
And Anarchy Reigns with the Bayonetta DLC pre-order bonus.

sin2beta

« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2013, 06:02:14 pm »
More PS3 stuff!

Going with the previous theme, another import, that being Gal*Gun... for the lulz :P

I'm pretty excited for Anarchy Reigns.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

jobocan

« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2013, 06:53:01 pm »
More PS3 stuff!

I'm pretty excited for Anarchy Reigns.

Yeah, I played the japanese demo, it was pretty fun. Not exactly at the same level as, say, Bayonetta, but not bad. Kinda like they updated MadWorld's gameplay and made it fun (yeah, didn't like MadWorld :P).

Oh, and it turns out it's the Korean version of Gal*Gun I got... The actual game is still in japanese, just most of the box is in Korean.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2013, 07:09:19 pm »
I went into Wal-Greens today just to use the bathroom while I was in that part of town, and as I walked by the Christmas section, they had an Atari Flashback 4 console, brand-new, for 75% off. $9.99 for 75 games! What's funny, is that they had an Atari Flashback 3, with less games on it, for $40 because it was a regular item, not a Christmas item. That was a steal! And it was the last one on the shelf!

jcalder8

« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2013, 07:21:37 pm »
I went into Wal-Greens today just to use the bathroom while I was in that part of town, and as I walked by the Christmas section, they had an Atari Flashback 4 console, brand-new, for 75% off. $9.99 for 75 games! What's funny, is that they had an Atari Flashback 3, with less games on it, for $40 because it was a regular item, not a Christmas item. That was a steal! And it was the last one on the shelf!
Nice, I love it when that happens

foxhack

« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2013, 08:29:09 pm »
FINALLY got the PC version of Fantastic 4 in the mail from Goozex. Why do I say finally? Well:

December 28, 2012: Electronic Shipping Info received
January 5, 2013, 7:19 pm: Package arrives at a USPS sorting facility
January 8: Package finally gets here. A cardboard box. In a padded mailer. ARGH.

desocietas

« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2013, 08:52:19 pm »
A cardboard box. In a padded mailer. ARGH.

why do people doooo that???
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2013, 08:55:10 pm »
A cardboard box. In a padded mailer. ARGH.

why do people doooo that???
Here's the funny part: He sent it like that but paid for Priority Mail postage. Which means HE PAID NINE DOLLARS TO SHIP THIS since it came from a Zone 8 location!

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #83 on: January 08, 2013, 09:15:47 pm »
Just got Anarchy Reigns

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #84 on: January 08, 2013, 10:39:59 pm »
Had a wild thing happen to me today. I went into my local game store too look around. The owner got to telling me someone brought in a whole box of SNES games, some rare. So he pulls them out and I start looking through them and notice they were from the store I rented games from as a kid. Well, now I'm the owner of the Shadowrun cart I rented when I was about 12 or 13.

foxhack

« Reply #85 on: January 08, 2013, 10:47:00 pm »
Had a wild thing happen to me today. I went into my local game store too look around. The owner got to telling me someone brought in a whole box of SNES games, some rare. So he pulls them out and I start looking through them and notice they were from the store I rented games from as a kid. Well, now I'm the owner of the Shadowrun cart I rented when I was about 12 or 13.
Whoa. Now that's awesome.

jcalder8

« Reply #86 on: January 08, 2013, 10:52:34 pm »
That is pretty awesome!

« Reply #87 on: January 08, 2013, 11:11:32 pm »
Bought my first 3DS game! I got the Project X Zone limited edition pack, the intention is to also buy Bravely Default and Hatsune Miku, possibly adding Taiko no Tatsujin and Kokuga if I'm able to get enough money together :)

What did the Project X Zone LE come with, kimimi?

Also, let me know when it gets a write-up on your blog - very interested in reading what you think of it!

It comes with a 48 page character and setting book and a soundtrack CD. Looking at the VGMdb page here it's actually quite a thorough CD and not one of those lame "selection" offers where they stick a dozen tracks nobody likes on there :D

« Reply #88 on: January 08, 2013, 11:19:57 pm »
Hit #1000 with Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Double Pack from Desocietas via the the Pay it Forward thread.
Congrats! Not what I would have picked though lol :D

Ha ya I was holding off for Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge, but decided its not that big of a deal. Since it's not technically GAME #1000.

edit: minus all accessories / hardware / swag / etc I'm sitting at 842 games...

we really need a way to show totals of each section. :)
Yeah, I removed all my consoles/Steam games/swag and stuff long ago so I can get a real number. It's hard to (read: I don't) count Steam games or downloadable games as something in your game collection, because you don't have a physical copy of it. Neither do you even own it, according to the Steam EULA (you only own the rights to playing it). But yeah, 842's good too :) You got me beat by 2 games exactly ;D

foxhack

« Reply #89 on: January 08, 2013, 11:34:53 pm »
... I just got a copy of Borderlands 2 from someone on this site. :o

I'm not saying who, if he wants to reveal himself then cool. Still. Wow, and thanks to you mystery benefactor dude.