Author Topic: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?  (Read 275950 times)

stealthrush

Re: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?
« Reply #840 on: June 18, 2015, 07:35:39 pm »
Trigun: Badlands Rumble (2010)

So refreshing watching new Trigun material, a recent movie at that! With an array of colorful characters, locations, and detailed environments there is always something new you'll notice. Great lighthearted action-comedy-adventure that translated over well to non-Trigun fans and vets alike.

doafan

« Reply #841 on: June 22, 2015, 04:34:22 pm »
This past Saturday I finally was able to see with my little daughter the Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods, already have seen this one months ago but this second time was epic cause I have noticed that my daughter loves the battles of this anime as much as I do, took some videos of her at the last battle and it's the same reaction that I had when I was a kid, you know throwing punches and kicks like you were part of it, we need to go to the movies to see the last one also saw One Hour Photo but this time with my wife, dunno why I didn't seen this before since already have seen all the movies from this actor, pretty nice and kinda scary the obsession of the main character  :o

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #842 on: June 22, 2015, 07:42:58 pm »
This past Saturday I finally was able to see with my little daughter the Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods, already have seen this one months ago but this second time was epic cause I have noticed that my daughter loves the battles of this anime as much as I do, took some videos of her at the last battle and it's the same reaction that I had when I was a kid, you know throwing punches and kicks like you were part of it, we need to go to the movies to see the last one also saw One Hour Photo but this time with my wife, dunno why I didn't seen this before since already have seen all the movies from this actor, pretty nice and kinda scary the obsession of the main character  :o

The latter part of Battle of Gods is so much fun, I felt like a kid again watching it in theater and just got it on Blu-Ray, so I'm gonna watch it again before the new movie is out in theater in August lol

I forgot to post here, but I saw Inside Out for my birthday on Friday and it was a pretty good film.  It's that kind of fun and emotional moments you get out of the likes of Toy Story and Up, of which this director was also that for Up, and it's makes for a really enjoyable and sweet movie.  It's basically what Pixar does best.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #843 on: June 22, 2015, 08:29:39 pm »

Freaking loved it! Nice blend of sci-fi and horror. Very claustrophic and intense feeling movie. And the atmosphere of the film reminded me of Event Horizon. It also had a great twist to it that doesn't happen until towards the end (actually a couple twists). The special effects for the creatures and the decaying ship around them was very cool, too.

The Earth is dying. Overpopulation creates starvation, disease, and drought. A final effort is sent out named Elysium. This ship carries with it the last of the human race and seeds for a new human race. It's mission is to find a new Earth. That's just the set-up, though. Something goes wrong and two crew members awaken with no memory of who they are or what their mission is because they've been in stasis-sleep for far too long. Soon they realize there are few other survivors and some sort of creatures are stalking them on the ship. They also realize the ship is about to shut-down, and if they don't get to the reactor to restart it, they're all dead. I don't want to give away what happens between them and that reactor, but trust me, it's awesome if you like these kind of movies. Check it out.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 08:31:54 pm by burningdoom »

doafan

« Reply #844 on: June 23, 2015, 06:10:56 pm »
The latter part of Battle of Gods is so much fun, I felt like a kid again watching it in theater and just got it on Blu-Ray, so I'm gonna watch it again before the new movie is out in theater in August lol

Since when movies are released first in Mexico than in USA, you are from USA right ?, the movie was released this past 19th where am just waiting the payment day to take my daughter and my wife to see it, I want to see Inside Out but since my little girl saw Dragon Ball and was so excited with this one definetely will have to see the latest one first  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #845 on: June 24, 2015, 07:06:43 am »

Since when movies are released first in Mexico than in USA, you are from USA right ?, the movie was released this past 19th where am just waiting the payment day to take my daughter and my wife to see it, I want to see Inside Out but since my little girl saw Dragon Ball and was so excited with this one definetely will have to see the latest one first  ;D

Yeah USA for me. Don't really get why they are waiting so long to release it here, but it's only a little over a month, so I'll manage somehow lol

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #846 on: June 24, 2015, 12:47:47 pm »

Just watched this on Netflix last night, and I freaking loved it! I so hope it gets a sequel, because it ended on a cliffhanger.

If you liked the T.V. show Sliders, then you should LOVE this movie! It almost felt like a lost episode of Sliders. Alternate Earths, with different histories and doppelgangers of the characters. Only difference was how they moved between Earths, and of course who the characters were.

It just sucks it ended the way it did. You so wanted answers that you never got by the end. Who is their Dad? What was he doing? Who made the building? Where is it going? And why the hell did that crazy guy yell "He's lying!" before he got shot? UGH! Sequel better be coming!

You NEED to see this one, sci-fi fans.

« Reply #847 on: June 28, 2015, 02:32:57 pm »
just finished THE WIRE this week,
amazing show. i could not give this show enough praise. i strongly advise everyone to go and watch it.
easily some of the most entertaining characters i have seen in TV.

« Reply #848 on: June 30, 2015, 10:30:40 pm »
Terminator Genisys.  Good action movie fun.  I think it's way better than T3, but overall better than I was expecting, though it can't be T2.  They kinda ruin a big part of the movie in the trailer, which is super dumb as it could've been an amazing plot twist, but other than that, it's some nice action entertainment.

turom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #849 on: July 02, 2015, 05:40:55 am »
Watched Inside-Out yesterday and that was really an awesome piece of Pixar greatness.

BLOG - PSN - IMGUR - YOUTUBE

« Reply #850 on: July 02, 2015, 07:03:16 pm »
just finished sense 8

started a little slowly but got really good towards the end.
dont watch it if you are homophobic thou,

telly

« Reply #851 on: July 05, 2015, 12:19:24 am »
Watched Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid with my dad! Great film :D
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #852 on: July 05, 2015, 09:41:00 pm »
Just watched Perfect Blue for the first time and I ended up being really disappointed given how much praise and hype it has. The ending specifically made no sense despite trying to rationalize and see how it built up to that at all during the course of the movie (I know that sounds super vague, but I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone who has never watched it). I was pretty interested in the movie and then the ending just sank the whole movie imo. I hate when that happens.

« Reply #853 on: July 06, 2015, 10:47:24 pm »
took my 9 year old to watch the new terminator lol.
she loved it,

good movie. arnie is amazing in it.

foxhack

« Reply #854 on: July 17, 2015, 07:02:21 pm »
Ant-Man. It was pretty cool.