Author Topic: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?  (Read 279025 times)

doafan

Re: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?
« Reply #915 on: February 08, 2016, 02:58:28 pm »
Saw with the full family except my daughter the Pay the Ghost movie where I do have to admit that it was good enough to maintain me all the time at the couch but the ending kinda make me think if there's a chance of a second part also don't know how the hell did I miss at it's time the 2 Gun movie, saw this cause my wife was watching it when I was arriving from the office and damn it's pure action also made sometime and saw with my little girl the Beauty and the Beast, she had a scooter this past Christmas with some stickers of Disney Princess and she didn't knew who was Bella so I answered her doubt with this movie but I leaved the best for the rest, Our Brand is Crisis is a must watch for those that love politics  ;)

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #916 on: February 11, 2016, 09:55:13 pm »
Man, they nailed the Deadpool movie.  It's hilarious.

rayne315

« Reply #917 on: February 12, 2016, 01:31:32 pm »
Man, they nailed the Deadpool movie.  It's hilarious.

No spoils im going to go see it today.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #918 on: February 12, 2016, 02:38:43 pm »
Last night we watched Avengers: Age of Ultron.

Cool movie, for sure, but it definitely felt like it was just an intro to more things to come.

Yes it did.

Last night we watched Siracio...I was expecting more.
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

doafan

« Reply #919 on: February 17, 2016, 12:27:15 pm »
Was very busy this weekend so I took the Monday off and decided to enjoy it with another two movies, the first one is Uçuş 7500 where I saw this one with my wife and my mother in law and no one was expecting the creepy ending of this film, the second one is Creed and have to admit that was much better than I expected, of course that I saw this one alone, still wondering why the hell almost all women doesn't enjoy violence and since am talking about this saw the Hell Rising DVD of Kevin Steen and the twelve episodes of One-Punch Man, didn't wanted to see this last one but a friend insisted so much  ;D

doafan

« Reply #920 on: February 23, 2016, 02:51:10 pm »
This past Friday was my Birthday so instead of being at the office solving issues asked for a free day from my vacations, took my wife and my daughter to the movies being the first movie that we enjoyed Zootopia only have to say that Gazelle as Shakira is so freaking hot, after this one went to another theater but this time only with my wife to see Deadpool, totally love every minute of this one, at Sunday saw Running Man can't believe that never heard of this one before and at night while I was eating pizza and wings saw WWE Fastlane  ;D

PS: Damn I miss the hosting service of ImgBox.

tripredacus

« Reply #921 on: February 24, 2016, 12:20:26 pm »
Masters of the Universe starring Dolph Lundgren.
My first watch of this DVD on the PS3. I have watched it on the PS2 before and I do not think that it displayed in widescreen. Oh well. Also come to the realisation that most of the half cardboard/half plastic DVD cases are movies published by Warner Brothers, which is the type of DVD case that this movie came in.

Also a curiosity of DVDs released in that particular packaging... the audio is not that good. I did not really notice it before, watching movies of that release, but I also do not have the same movies in other packaging to compare. I did notice the audio was not great on the DVD and this is also true of the Mortal Kombat WB cardboard release. I can only compare those to the VHS releases, of which I had at some point in the past. The audio on Mortal Kombat VHS is way better than the DVD release.

desocietas

« Reply #922 on: February 25, 2016, 08:56:08 pm »
Have been watching Food Wars! slowly... If you love food and, well, orgasms, you might enjoy the anime.  The first season is available to watch for free on Crunchy Roll and available elsewhere (most likely with subscription).

They don't shy away from the literal use of the word "foodgasm," so watcher beware in case it might be too much for you.  I personally find it really funny, so I don't mind it myself.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #923 on: February 25, 2016, 10:19:40 pm »
My first watch of this DVD on the PS3. I have watched it on the PS2 before and I do not think that it displayed in widescreen. Oh well. Also come to the realisation that most of the half cardboard/half plastic DVD cases are movies published by Warner Brothers, which is the type of DVD case that this movie came in.

Also a curiosity of DVDs released in that particular packaging... the audio is not that good. I did not really notice it before, watching movies of that release, but I also do not have the same movies in other packaging to compare. I did notice the audio was not great on the DVD and this is also true of the Mortal Kombat WB cardboard release. I can only compare those to the VHS releases, of which I had at some point in the past. The audio on Mortal Kombat VHS is way better than the DVD release.

MotU is a huge piece of my childhood. I loved that movie as a kid.

maximo310

« Reply #924 on: February 26, 2016, 12:14:11 am »
Have been watching Food Wars! slowly... If you love food and, well, orgasms, you might enjoy the anime.  The first season is available to watch for free on Crunchy Roll and available elsewhere (most likely with subscription).

They don't shy away from the literal use of the word "foodgasm," so watcher beware in case it might be too much for you.  I personally find it really funny, so I don't mind it myself.
It's a pretty good show; although it does feel like its quite a ways behind the manga series right now. Regardless, the animation quality and food looked pretty good, so I'm looking forward to season 2.

desocietas

« Reply #925 on: February 26, 2016, 12:34:58 am »

It's a pretty good show; although it does feel like its quite a ways behind the manga series right now. Regardless, the animation quality and food looked pretty good, so I'm looking forward to season 2.

Yeah, I was surprised to see that it's only had one season, but since the manga only started a year and a half ago, I guess that makes sense.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #926 on: February 26, 2016, 12:58:36 am »

I didn't like the show too much at first.  I thought the "foodgasm" stuff would get old and it kinda does, but the anime got more exciting as it went on, particularly when it actually became more of an actual "Food War" lol

tripredacus

« Reply #927 on: February 26, 2016, 09:56:42 am »

I remember when I saw it for the first time ever (some time in the 80s) I complained that Orko wasn't in it.

doafan

« Reply #928 on: February 26, 2016, 06:47:57 pm »
I didn't like the show too much at first.  I thought the "foodgasm" stuff would get old and it kinda does, but the anime got more exciting as it went on, particularly when it actually became more of an actual "Food War" lol

Am waiting for the second season of this one and don't know how the hell am resisting the temptation of reading the Manga   :o

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #929 on: February 26, 2016, 09:52:50 pm »

I remember when I saw it for the first time ever (some time in the 80s) I complained that Orko wasn't in it.

They used that troll-looking guy that made "The Key" be their comic relief instead. There were other changes, too. Like Man-at-Arms and Teela looking nothing like their cartoon counterparts. Legitimate complaints. But I still loved it as a kid, and have a DVD copy in my collection, still.

First time I saw it was at our local drive-in (which is long gone) in a triple-feature with Superman II and The Monster Squad. That's a helluva line-up for a 5-year old!