Author Topic: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?  (Read 280345 times)

soera

Re: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?
« Reply #195 on: August 21, 2013, 10:38:33 pm »
Identity thief. I thought this was going to be a pretty stupid movie to be honest. But there were some really decent parts and, as a whole, the movie was worth watching.

blipcs76

« Reply #196 on: August 22, 2013, 09:52:52 am »
I watched The Town a few days ago, but just couldn't get into it and wandered off during the last 20 minutes or so.  Jeremy Renner was completely

Started watching Fullmetal Achemist yesterday, only 3 episodes in so far, but it's pretty good so far.

karyann

« Reply #197 on: August 22, 2013, 05:45:24 pm »
watched the Animal Crossing movie

Yep, there's a movie! I found it weird too at first, since it's not the kind of game that's action packed. The movie ain't about action pretty much either, but it was nice. I guess nostalgia might have helped a bit, but still, I liked it!

« Reply #198 on: August 23, 2013, 11:12:28 am »
Yep, there's a movie! I found it weird too at first, since it's not the kind of game that's action packed. The movie ain't about action pretty much either, but it was nice. I guess nostalgia might have helped a bit, but still, I liked it!

I don't expect it to be action-packed, but how can one make a movie about a game that doesn't have much of a story to begin with? I'll definitely have to check this one out. You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.

But in the end, it's Japan. They've done far more weird things than this :D

tripredacus

« Reply #199 on: August 23, 2013, 03:32:28 pm »
Saw Robocop 3 last night. I forgot that it sucks.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #200 on: August 23, 2013, 04:39:51 pm »
So, Ben Affleck is the new Batman. Reactions?

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #201 on: August 23, 2013, 04:48:28 pm »
been doing this all day

« Reply #202 on: August 23, 2013, 05:35:05 pm »

I only know him from the Daredevil movie, which was imo average. I saw Angry Joe's angry rant and although he freaked the f*** out at the beginning, he said we should not judge him until we see a trailer or something where we see Ben Affleck in the Batman suit. People criticised Heath Ledger for being put in the role of the Joker, and see how that turned out.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #203 on: August 23, 2013, 07:39:52 pm »

I only know him from the Daredevil movie, which was imo average. I saw Angry Joe's angry rant and although he freaked the f*** out at the beginning, he said we should not judge him until we see a trailer or something where we see Ben Affleck in the Batman suit. People criticised Heath Ledger for being put in the role of the Joker, and see how that turned out.

I will agree with angry Joe on the fact that ben needs to pull an equivalent performance as Batman to Heath Ledger as the Joker

scott

« Reply #204 on: August 24, 2013, 09:55:53 am »
Watched Escape from New York again last night. Love that movie.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #205 on: August 24, 2013, 01:24:34 pm »
The Wolverine.

I thought it was a completely average and forgettable action movie, with some good special effects here or there.

And I had one question about it, afterwards. Why did the Japanese guy become obsessed with Adamantium if when he met Wolverine in WWII, Wolverine still had bone claws and no Adamantium yet? In the movie, it even showed his bone claws when he was hanging by them in the well, spying on the base.

htimreimer

« Reply #206 on: August 24, 2013, 03:50:51 pm »
The Wolverine.

I thought it was a completely average and forgettable action movie, with some good special effects here or there.
i feel the same way about this movie

« Reply #207 on: August 24, 2013, 07:37:58 pm »
currently watching ATTACK ON TITAN

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #208 on: September 08, 2013, 02:32:07 pm »
DC Universe: Flashpoint

It was good, but the comic was better. You actually got to explore more of this new parallel-universe in the comic.

blipcs76

« Reply #209 on: September 09, 2013, 10:11:57 am »
currently watching ATTACK ON TITAN

Me too; just finished episode 13.  I get the same vibe from Attack on Titan as I did the first time I watched Evangelion.  Although the titans sometimes come off a little silly.  Case in point: