Author Topic: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?  (Read 280349 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?
« Reply #240 on: October 28, 2013, 09:23:08 pm »
Grease.

I can't help it, I really like that movie and most of the music in it. Plus Olivia Newton John is smoking hot at the end.

I wouldn't say that out loud. That's one of those things that you lock deep away and deny it, even to yourself.

scott

« Reply #241 on: October 28, 2013, 09:25:23 pm »
Meh. My tastes in film and music are diverse as hell, so it doesn't bother me.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

jobocan

« Reply #242 on: October 28, 2013, 10:52:37 pm »
Grease.

I can't help it, I really like that movie and most of the music in it. Plus Olivia Newton John is smoking hot at the end.

I wouldn't say that out loud. That's one of those things that you lock deep away and deny it, even to yourself.

What's wrong with Grease? ... I mean, other than what seems to be the final message of the movie... But the movie as a whole is pretty good.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #243 on: October 28, 2013, 11:03:13 pm »
Grease.

What's wrong with Grease? ... I mean, other than what seems to be the final message of the movie... But the movie as a whole is pretty good.

I was just funning. Don't worry about it.

foxhack

« Reply #244 on: November 02, 2013, 08:33:53 pm »
Thor 2.

It was pretty good.

(It opened in Latin America on the 1st.)

azure

« Reply #245 on: November 03, 2013, 02:38:24 pm »
Just watched Stephen King's It, really good movie.

brunauss

« Reply #246 on: November 07, 2013, 12:28:33 pm »
Watched Ender's Game earlier this week and seeing the triple feature Thor, Thor 2 and Avengers later today at local Regal Cinema.
SWFL Werewolf Gamer

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #247 on: November 07, 2013, 12:45:20 pm »
I hate Grease, too. Cheesy as hell, and I hate the showtune-esque music numbers. But then, I've never liked musicals (unless you count the Heavy Metal movies as musicals).

scott

« Reply #248 on: November 07, 2013, 01:54:43 pm »
Watched The Ghost and The Darkness last night. Haven't seen it in forever. I still enjoyed it. But then again I do like films based on true stories.

The movie isn't accurate at all. But its still a pretty solid film about killer lions.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #249 on: November 09, 2013, 12:35:15 am »
Wife snagged White house down from the Redbox. I figured it was going to be some weird movie. Turned out to be pretty badass and definitely worth watching.

90snostalga

« Reply #250 on: November 09, 2013, 02:58:28 am »
Watched Star Wars Episode IV with the wifey last night  ;)

90snostalga

« Reply #251 on: November 09, 2013, 02:59:23 am »
Wife snagged White house down from the Redbox. I figured it was going to be some weird movie. Turned out to be pretty badass and definitely worth watching.

Glad you mentioned this movie.  I thought about buying it, but was hesitant.  This changes my thoughts on it.  Any one seen "You're Next" or the 3D blu ray "static"?

htimreimer

« Reply #252 on: November 09, 2013, 03:28:27 am »
Any one seen "You're Next"
from what i hear, its similar to scream and if you don't like scream, you will not like you're next

90snostalga

« Reply #253 on: November 09, 2013, 03:30:57 am »
from what i hear, its similar to scream and if you don't like scream, you will not like you're next

Cool beans  ;)  We love all the Scream movies around here :)  Can't wait till January so I can pick up the blu ray for it  :)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #254 on: November 09, 2013, 11:58:34 am »

Cool beans  ;)  We love all the Scream movies around here :)  Can't wait till January so I can pick up the blu ray for it  :)

Speak for yourself. I think those movies are a complete joke. Not horror at all. I don't see how people can possibly take these movies seriously, but I hear people talk about how "scary" they are all the time.