Author Topic: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?  (Read 280197 times)

foxhack

Re: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?
« Reply #330 on: December 16, 2013, 06:08:11 pm »
I love that movie! I think it's one of the best comic book movies out there. So underrated.

WHAT?!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #331 on: December 16, 2013, 06:44:55 pm »
I love that movie! I think it's one of the best comic book movies out there. So underrated.

WHAT?!

Yeah, take the best heroes from 19th century literature, stick them together in a team, and have them go off on an action-packed mission with the fate of the world in their hands. It also had some killer special-effects, and that vampire chick was damn hot.

Plus, Sean Connery.

foxhack

« Reply #332 on: December 16, 2013, 06:50:13 pm »
Yeah, take the best heroes from 19th century literature, stick them together in a team, and have them go off on an action-packed mission with the fate of the world in their hands. It also had some killer special-effects, and that vampire chick was damn hot.

Plus, Sean Connery.

No.

This movie is so damn different from the comics that it barely qualifies as a comic book movie! IT'S NOT A COMIC BOOK MOVIE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #333 on: December 16, 2013, 06:57:13 pm »
Saw Daredevil for the first time in a long time, never again

foxhack

« Reply #334 on: December 16, 2013, 07:15:00 pm »
Speaking of movies that weren't that bad...

*runs*

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #335 on: December 16, 2013, 07:18:05 pm »

Plus, Sean Connery.

No.

This movie is so damn different from the comics that it barely qualifies as a comic book movie! IT'S NOT A COMIC BOOK MOVIE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

I never read the comic. So I don't know how close it was. I just know I enjoyed it.

Speaking of movies that weren't that bad...

*runs*

Yeah, Daredevil was great. I think the hate it gets is solely due to the hate Ben Affleck generally receives just for being Ben Affleck.

soera

« Reply #336 on: December 16, 2013, 07:19:16 pm »
So yesterday we were bored and tossed in a generic movie from our pile. Was called "The Final". Umm this movie was awesome. I cant believe we had it for years on our wall and never watched it. It looks like a horror but its actually about outcast teens getting back at the bullies in their school. I have to recommend this movie. It was great.

foxhack

« Reply #337 on: December 16, 2013, 08:15:50 pm »
I never read the comic. So I don't know how close it was. I just know I enjoyed it.

READ IT.

You'll be astonished at just how much stuff was changed between the original story and the movie we got. I'm not saying that the movie is bad, it isn't, but it also isn't the League.

brunauss

« Reply #338 on: December 17, 2013, 03:26:46 pm »
Watched Frozen last week and then watched Catching Fire again this week.
SWFL Werewolf Gamer

soera

« Reply #339 on: December 17, 2013, 03:37:20 pm »
Been on a horror trip so rented 13/13/13 ... do not waste your time. This movie has absolutely no real plot, no acting skills, and it ends just like it started : abruptly and without any sense of why its happening.

brunauss

« Reply #340 on: December 19, 2013, 06:35:30 pm »
Been on a horror trip so rented 13/13/13 ... do not waste your time. This movie has absolutely no real plot, no acting skills, and it ends just like it started : abruptly and without any sense of why its happening.

Watched it and agreed. Seen The Desolation of Smaug Yesterday. Was certainly far better than 13/13/13.
SWFL Werewolf Gamer

« Reply #341 on: December 19, 2013, 08:41:30 pm »
paranoia

it was worth a watch. gary oldman was great as always

scott

« Reply #342 on: December 19, 2013, 11:39:55 pm »
Just triple featured Raiders of the Lost Ark - Last Crusade. Always 2 thumbs up from me.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #343 on: December 20, 2013, 12:13:31 am »
Continuing with the horrible "horror" movies was the Ouija experience. It made Blair witch look real.

Also watched We're the Millers. That movie was damned funny. And anything with Jennifer Aniston works for me.

htimreimer

« Reply #344 on: December 21, 2013, 04:05:25 am »
Continuing with the horrible "horror" movies was the Ouija experience. It made Blair witch look real.
that scary in it self, blair witch was awful and i can not imagine what a poor man's version would look like