Author Topic: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?  (Read 280598 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?
« Reply #360 on: January 19, 2014, 08:12:24 am »
I finally got to watch Superman. That was a good time. It was a little long, but I liked it.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #361 on: January 19, 2014, 12:17:25 pm »
I finally got to watch Superman. That was a good time. It was a little long, but I liked it.

Are you talking about the recent Man of Steel, or did you just watch the Christopher Reeves Superman movie for the first time?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #362 on: January 19, 2014, 12:25:59 pm »

Are you talking about the recent Man of Steel, or did you just watch the Christopher Reeves Superman movie for the first time?

Man of Steel
Lots of action. I liked how The Last Son of Krypton could take an ass whoopin and his hair still had that classic part.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #363 on: January 19, 2014, 12:41:36 pm »

Man of Steel
Lots of action. I liked how The Last Son of Krypton could take an ass whoopin and his hair still had that classic part.

I thought it was one of the best movies of last year.

soera

« Reply #364 on: January 19, 2014, 03:35:55 pm »
Just watched the Wolverine. Was super awesome and now I cant wait for the next Marvel installment.

Also watched Kick Ass 2. Definitely better than the first.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #365 on: January 19, 2014, 05:09:56 pm »
Paul was a pretty decent comedy.  I should find the time to watch Hot Fuzz and Shaun Of The Dead one of these days.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #366 on: January 19, 2014, 07:28:38 pm »
Paul was a pretty decent comedy.  I should find the time to watch Hot Fuzz and Shaun Of The Dead one of these days.
Yes you should

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #367 on: January 23, 2014, 02:02:32 am »
As for anime, I saw Space Dandy a few days ago...  I was so excited because Adult Swim promos kept saying "From the makers of Fullmetal Alchemist and Cowboy Bebop comes..."  When I finally watched the dub, my expression of it was mostly "meh."  I guess I was overhyping myself because of the how much I loved both of the series and my hopes that it would transfer over into this one.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #368 on: January 23, 2014, 09:25:51 pm »
The World's End- It's a fun movie, I will say not as funny as the other two movies in the Blood and Ice Cream trilogy, but I still found it to be just as fun to watch as Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz.

Veilor

« Reply #369 on: January 26, 2014, 02:16:14 pm »
I wached The Town yesterday, good movie, though I didn't think it was that great as lot of people have said.

brunauss

« Reply #370 on: January 28, 2014, 12:13:12 pm »
Just watched The Devil's Due. That was an anti-climatic hot mess.
SWFL Werewolf Gamer

pacpix

« Reply #371 on: January 28, 2014, 10:43:17 pm »
I finally got around to watching Monty Python's Holy Grail and it was hilarious!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

karyann

« Reply #372 on: January 29, 2014, 01:52:47 pm »
I finally got around to watching Monty Python's Holy Grail and it was hilarious!

I love that movie! So many silly quotes to throw around. You make me wanna watch it yet another time now. I think that's what will help me sew tonight  :D I love to put some movie or TV show in the background while I sew, makes time go by faster.

soera

« Reply #373 on: January 30, 2014, 11:31:29 pm »
Omg ... Just watched "Bad Grandpa". I laughed so hard at part of it that I teared up. Havent done that at a movie ever. It was damned awesome!

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #374 on: February 04, 2014, 01:43:52 am »
The Last Stand is also something I'd consider a mess.  Would not recommend.