Author Topic: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?  (Read 280218 times)

Re: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?
« Reply #465 on: April 16, 2014, 12:06:53 pm »
Stardust Crusaders! :DD

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #466 on: April 16, 2014, 08:02:45 pm »
Pretty much got done watching all the movies in the View Askewniverse gotta say my favorite one was Clerks 2.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #467 on: April 16, 2014, 08:04:11 pm »
Pretty much got done watching all the movies in the View Askewniverse gotta say my favorite one was Clerks 2.

Oh man, the donkey stuff at the end completely killed it for me. Too much.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #468 on: April 16, 2014, 08:14:21 pm »
You're wrong. Mallrats was your favorite.

You just Jedi Mind Tricked  ;D

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #469 on: April 16, 2014, 08:34:44 pm »
You're wrong. Mallrats was your favorite.

You just Jedi Mind Tricked  ;D
no it's an unholy curse from the beast we call the desolate one
The first of the fallen
The spoiler of virgins
The MASter of abortions
"LET ME HELP YOU OUT OF YOUR CHAIR, GRANDMA"

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #470 on: April 19, 2014, 11:44:42 pm »

Just came back from this. Darker than I thought it would be, but good. They left it wide-open for a sequel, and I can't wait for it!

When the movie began, the theater was packed. But only me and my wife, and like 4 other people stayed until after the credits for the end-scene. You'd think after like 5 Marvel movies, people would know by now.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #471 on: April 24, 2014, 11:55:52 pm »

Just finished watching this. It wasn't bad, but it really wasn't great, either. Had some cool kill scenes, and Jigsaw looked pretty cool. But it was really lacking in the story department. And you really could care less for any of the characters.

Worth watching, but not worth buying or going out of your way to watch. The Dolph Lundren and Thomas Jane Punisher movies were better, IMO.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #472 on: April 25, 2014, 12:56:09 am »
I'd rather stick with the Thomas Jane version than Punisher: War Zone.  Even the short #DirtyLaundry video was more awesome.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

soera

« Reply #473 on: April 25, 2014, 04:51:08 pm »

Worth watching, but not worth buying or going out of your way to watch. The Dolph Lundren and Thomas Jane Punisher movies were better, IMO.

I have to disagree. Punisher war zone was far and away the best Punisher movie made. Ive watched it probably a dozen times. Its just awesome.

soera

« Reply #474 on: April 25, 2014, 04:52:02 pm »

But only me and my wife, and like 4 other people stayed until after the credits for the end-scene. You'd think after like 5 Marvel movies, people would know by now.

I know, right? Its funny how many people never sit to see if there is anything extra after the credits ... but especially a Marvel movie.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #475 on: April 25, 2014, 07:22:05 pm »

I have to disagree. Punisher war zone was far and away the best Punisher movie made. Ive watched it probably a dozen times. Its just awesome.

I've gotten reactions from both sides from this review, on other sites. Apparently no one can agree on what Punisher movie is the best one.

« Reply #476 on: May 03, 2014, 12:18:46 pm »
Just picked up and rewatched Who Framed Roger Rabbit, easily one of the greatest films of all time.

« Reply #477 on: May 06, 2014, 02:51:15 am »
And finally finished my so-called marathon of Harry Potter that took me like a month lol It is a very nice series for sure.  And certainly could use more good fantasy-like series out there.  Harry Potter is good, Lord of the Rings is another, Game of Thrones is that for TV, but a very different beast.  I guess Harry Potter did spawn more adaptations like Percy Jackson and such, but I heard those weren't very good.  Narnia could maybe could be another, but I never really watched them past the first one I think and they stopped making them in 2010 with 4 more to go.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #478 on: May 06, 2014, 10:19:56 am »
And finally finished my so-called marathon of Harry Potter that took me like a month lol It is a very nice series for sure.  And certainly could use more good fantasy-like series out there.  Harry Potter is good, Lord of the Rings is another, Game of Thrones is that for TV, but a very different beast.  I guess Harry Potter did spawn more adaptations like Percy Jackson and such, but I heard those weren't very good.  Narnia could maybe could be another, but I never really watched them past the first one I think and they stopped making them in 2010 with 4 more to go.

I love the Narnia series. I've always loved the books, and the movies didn't disappoint. The rest of the books are going to be kind of hard to do. They get all out of order caterwompus. The Silver Chair might make a good movie, but I don't know.

I've never read the Percy Jackson books, but The Lightning Thief was a sweet movie. I'll check out the newest one when it hits HBO.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 10:34:04 am by turf »

« Reply #479 on: May 07, 2014, 12:01:01 am »
Today, me and my sister watched Child's Play. I find myself rewatching movies rather than watching newer movies, and it's no exception here. Once The Grand Budapest Hotel gets a BD release, I'll download it. Not many films in the past few years have interested me, and the ones that do, I usually skip out on.