Author Topic: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?  (Read 280216 times)

Re: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?
« Reply #525 on: June 24, 2014, 09:52:38 pm »
I don't know if it counts, but I watched Metallica: Through the Never on Netflix. Damn, I wish I had gone to see this in IMAX. This would have been awesome. If you like live music, this is a badass show.

I thought about it at the time purely for the show stuff, cause the movie aspect seemed pointless to me.  I saw them in the theater with the Big Four show they put on in Sofia which was pretty awesome.  Closest I've come to seeing any of those bands "live" XD

soera

« Reply #526 on: June 25, 2014, 12:05:06 am »
Not sure if I posted yet but I watched Desolation of Smaug recently. It was as awesome as I expected and its making me anxious for the last movie. :)

« Reply #527 on: June 25, 2014, 02:05:06 am »
Doing a Venture Bros marathon since I bought Season 5 on dvd.  I love this series.  Easily this and Metalocalypse are probably the best things that have come out of Adult Swim.  Finishing up Season 1 tonight.  It's funny seeing how much Dean changed over the seasons to what he is now, but Hank is mostly the same lol

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #528 on: June 25, 2014, 02:56:12 am »
Doing a Venture Bros marathon since I bought Season 5 on dvd.  I love this series.  Easily this and Metalocalypse are probably the best things that have come out of Adult Swim.  Finishing up Season 1 tonight.  It's funny seeing how much Dean changed over the seasons to what he is now, but Hank is mostly the same lol

I freaking love both, as well. I think Venture Bros. is the better of the two, though. I really like Aqua Teen Hunger Force, too.

« Reply #529 on: June 25, 2014, 03:00:04 am »

I freaking love both, as well. I think Venture Bros. is the better of the two, though. I really like Aqua Teen Hunger Force, too.

Venture Bros is the better show, but Metalocalypse has given me 4 great albums of metal lol Aqua Teen had its moments, but I was never big into it.

90snostalga

« Reply #530 on: June 25, 2014, 06:49:35 am »
Elysium

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #531 on: June 25, 2014, 08:58:23 am »
I watched The Wolverine last night. I didn't hate it at all. It was a fun flick.

karyann

« Reply #532 on: June 25, 2014, 10:21:38 am »
Finished Clannad and Clannad: After Story this week, and boy did I cry. I haven't watched anime in a while, but this one made its way to my top 3 immediately!

abe

« Reply #533 on: June 25, 2014, 12:59:53 pm »
Finished Clannad and Clannad: After Story this week, and boy did I cry. I haven't watched anime in a while, but this one made its way to my top 3 immediately!

If you liked those, you should check out the two seasons of Honey & Clover if you haven't already. It's another really emotional romance anime. It has a pretty art style, good music, all that important stuff. I enjoyed it just as much, if not more than Clannad & Clannad: After Story.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

maximo310

« Reply #534 on: July 04, 2014, 06:12:03 pm »
Serial Experiments Lain. I was a bit confused after watching it initially so I had to go back and rewatch some of it to totally understand its key components.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #535 on: July 05, 2014, 02:39:09 pm »
Watched A Clear And Present Danger with my Dad.  Great movie, in my opinion...  Always enjoy watching Harrison Ford being the man face stacked odds against him.  Basically what all his movies are but I never get tired of the formula, in his case.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #536 on: July 05, 2014, 02:46:10 pm »
Always enjoy watching Harrison Ford being the man face stacked odds against him.

« Reply #537 on: July 09, 2014, 04:31:46 am »
The Raid 2 might be the craziest, greatest, action movie of our generation lol So freaking good.

90snostalga

« Reply #538 on: July 09, 2014, 01:53:37 pm »
Always enjoy watching Harrison Ford being the man face stacked odds against him.

I think I'm going to have another STar Wars Movie Marahthon night coming soon!   :D ;D   Love me some Star Wars!

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #539 on: July 09, 2014, 10:46:21 pm »
Lot of anime as of late

Golden Boy- Fucking Hilarious

Grenadier- not bad it`s kinda like Trigun with Fanservice. And one of the most Unique ways to reload a gun

Beelzebub- a story about the Demon Lord's babycoming to Earth to be raised by a delinquent to destroy Humanity Great Action, good amount comedy.

since the spring animes have finished up
Black Bullet-Starts very strong, very weak middle felt a lot different from the first few episodes, and finishs decent. Kinda average

Nana`s Buried Treasure- This one could actually have a really good puzzle/platformer game Based on it. Definetly above average for me, I can see them doing a second season of this one.

Blade & Soul- first part is Action Heavy,I honestly didn`t care for the story might need to wach it again. Second part seemed to just have a lot of pointless deaths just to torment the protagonist. When there was action it was great other meh...oh and lots of bounce.

No Game, No Life- Honestly out of the Spring lineup this was my favorite two NEET gamers brought into another world to play games in order to take over that world so they can challenge God to a game. I really want to see where this series goes next.