Author Topic: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?  (Read 280305 times)

90snostalga

Re: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?
« Reply #630 on: August 21, 2014, 07:40:31 am »
Finished the dvd complete series of Daria yesterday and started Mobile Suit Gundam 3 on vhs. This will complete the first wave of the gundam series.

kevininja

« Reply #631 on: August 21, 2014, 10:34:39 am »
Watched The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Guardians of the Galaxy.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #632 on: August 21, 2014, 12:07:25 pm »

...and?

« Reply #633 on: August 21, 2014, 04:45:02 pm »
Watched Amazing Spiderman 2 myself and while it wasn't as bad as I heard, it also still wasn't that great.  I felt like the script really became a mess as the movie went on and it kept annoying me when I had to call out how or why things happened.

Also watched Expendables 3 which was fun.  I expected what I got just like the last two lol

kevininja

« Reply #634 on: August 22, 2014, 10:39:52 am »

...and?
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 was alright, but I didn't like the fact that every frickin' villain in the newer Spider-Man movies has to be involved with OsCorp

Guardians of the Galaxy was a great movie, I had a great time watching it and it had some funny moments too!

« Reply #635 on: August 22, 2014, 04:32:01 pm »
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 was alright, but I didn't like the fact that every frickin' villain in the newer Spider-Man movies has to be involved with OsCorp

It does seem a little too convenient, but I actually didn't mind that in particular.  I had more of a problem with how Green Goblin and Rhino turned out and that Electro just became really lame once he could just turn into pure energy.  I'm fine with abit of a character revamp cause Electro is a lame villain, but I think it went too far.  Plus where the crap did he get his suit? lol

« Reply #636 on: August 22, 2014, 06:15:57 pm »
im currently watching the skull man

kevininja

« Reply #637 on: August 23, 2014, 10:39:33 am »

It does seem a little too convenient, but I actually didn't mind that in particular.  I had more of a problem with how Green Goblin and Rhino turned out and that Electro just became really lame once he could just turn into pure energy.
True, they both missed that comic influence to their designs.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #638 on: August 23, 2014, 12:14:29 pm »
I loved the movie, but even I thought Electro's costume was lame. Not every onscreen comic-character needs to be in black leather.

« Reply #639 on: August 23, 2014, 02:00:28 pm »
I loved the movie, but even I thought Electro's costume was lame. Not every onscreen comic-character needs to be in black leather.

Which makes even less sense when he can somehow turn into energy and take his suit with him.  Where did he even get the suit?!  He goes from prison (Which is another problem...Why the crap did they have a prison that somehow perfectly contains a man made of electricity?) to Oscorp and inbetween buys a suit that seemed to also have custom designs on it?

doafan

« Reply #640 on: August 23, 2014, 02:16:17 pm »
Just watched last night with my wife Maleficent, it's not the big deal but since is Angelina Jolie  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #641 on: August 23, 2014, 07:20:33 pm »

Saw this at the cheap theater today with my dad.

Good movie. You'll enjoy it if you're a sci-fi fan or a fan of the Apes movies. But it is a little slow-moving, so those that aren't big sci-fi fans probably won't enjoy this one.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #642 on: August 24, 2014, 01:47:27 am »
Guardians Of The Galaxy turned out to be better than I expected.  Recommendable.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #643 on: August 24, 2014, 11:06:34 am »
Guardians Of The Galaxy turned out to be better than I expected.  Recommendable.

Best movie of the year. Bar-none.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #644 on: August 25, 2014, 12:25:04 am »
Loving Gurren Lagann!  Only watched 2 episodes and they both leave a smile on my face.

"Who-The-Hell-Do-You-Think-I-Am Kick! Hands-Off-My-Beloved-Little-Brother Puuuuuuuunch!...  Finishing move! Perfect-Combustion-Of-Manly-Souls Cannonball Attaaack!"

Please check out the games I have for sale.