Author Topic: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?  (Read 280312 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?
« Reply #675 on: September 11, 2014, 09:14:43 pm »

First official photo of the new Batmobile from "Batman vs. Superman".

Looks pretty bad-ass, I think. Except: Are those guns in the front? Everyone knows Batman doesn't use guns.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #676 on: September 12, 2014, 09:03:19 am »

Looks pretty bad-ass, I think. Except: Are those guns in the front? Everyone knows Batman doesn't use guns.

The 1989 Batmobile had guns.  Remember when he cut a hole out to drive through that warehouse door?

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #677 on: September 12, 2014, 11:55:40 am »

The 1989 Batmobile had guns.  Remember when he cut a hole out to drive through that warehouse door?

Yeah, I know. But then they also gave Joker a name in that movie.

mrnikon

« Reply #678 on: September 12, 2014, 03:03:02 pm »
Serenity. Right after watching the whole series again.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #679 on: September 12, 2014, 03:39:48 pm »

I freaking loved that movie!

mrnikon

« Reply #680 on: September 12, 2014, 05:27:14 pm »

I freaking loved that movie!
Me too, I just wish Fox didn't can the series, after half a season.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #681 on: September 14, 2014, 08:06:52 pm »
I Know That Voice- It's a documentary about Voice Actors defiantly worth watching

abe

« Reply #682 on: September 14, 2014, 08:49:41 pm »
I Know That Voice- It's a documentary about Voice Actors defiantly worth watching

I watched that the other night as well. It was on Netflix and I thought it looked interesting. I was not disappointed.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

« Reply #683 on: September 14, 2014, 10:36:58 pm »

Been meaning to watch that as I've seen stuff on it for a long time now.  In fact, I'm watching this tonight lol
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 10:39:13 pm by kamikazekeeg »

« Reply #684 on: September 14, 2014, 11:33:00 pm »
Being at an Anime convention all weekend really reminded me that I need to try watching Attack on Titan (if you haven't noticed it is very popular right now). So lucky for me it is on Netflix so I started watching it this morning. I'm four episodes in and it is pretty good thus far, definitely an above average anime. I'm not in love with it yet, but I'm really interested to keep going and see how the rest of the series is.

davifus

« Reply #685 on: September 14, 2014, 11:59:51 pm »
Being at an Anime convention all weekend really reminded me that I need to try watching Attack on Titan (if you haven't noticed it is very popular right now). So lucky for me it is on Netflix so I started watching it this morning. I'm four episodes in and it is pretty good thus far, definitely an above average anime. I'm not in love with it yet, but I'm really interested to keep going and see how the rest of the series is.

Aot is an alright show.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

« Reply #686 on: September 15, 2014, 12:38:59 am »

That's about when the show really starts to switch gears and pick up its pace.  Ocourse it'll have its downtime and slower moments throughout, but that is when the bigger action hits and more of the mystery of the series comes into the plot more and helps to drive everything forward. I really thought it was great.

« Reply #687 on: September 21, 2014, 03:23:46 am »
Decided to watch all three of The Librarian movies since they are coming out with a tv series at the end of the year.  I really do like Noah Wyles, I think he's great in Falling Skies and he's great in all three of the Librarian movies.  The movies themselves are super cheesy, kinda sloppy with the writing, but all of them I feel are fun, because it's all acted and handled well.  Wyles is in it every time as the main character, there's some nice bits of humor, and overall the best I can say is that the movies are fun, they have that kinda charm you saw in like The Goonies or like a super budget version of Indiana Jones.  If you like that stuff along with Warehouse 13 or the National Treasure movies, you'd probably like this.

Also I'm pretty sure Warehouse 13 ripped their idea from The Librarian series lol

spac316

« Reply #688 on: September 24, 2014, 03:01:50 am »
Watched Captain America:The Winter Soldier. Good flick!

maximo310

« Reply #689 on: September 24, 2014, 02:06:23 pm »

That's about when the show really starts to switch gears and pick up its pace.  Ocourse it'll have its downtime and slower moments throughout, but that is when the bigger action hits and more of the mystery of the series comes into the plot more and helps to drive everything forward. I really thought it was great.
Are are they going to produce more seasons of attack on titan? All I've heard is some OVA stuff, as well as those live action movies that are coming out this november and next year.