Author Topic: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?  (Read 280205 times)

Re: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?
« Reply #780 on: May 09, 2015, 04:54:38 pm »
only 3 more episodes of dragonball left.

I'm pretty stoked for the new movie and the upcoming tv series.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #781 on: May 10, 2015, 02:12:40 am »
An extended edition of Fantastic Four with my brother.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

« Reply #782 on: May 10, 2015, 12:20:54 pm »
only 3 more episodes of dragonball left.

I'm pretty stoked for the new movie and the upcoming tv series.

like wise but i still have Z to watch

foxhack

« Reply #783 on: May 10, 2015, 03:01:45 pm »
An extended edition of Fantastic Four with my brother.

There's an extended edition? o_O

doafan

« Reply #784 on: May 12, 2015, 01:40:30 pm »
This weekend was boring has hell, nothing to see on the cable or premium channels so I saw We Bought a Zoo cause Scarlett Johansson was there also spend time with my little daughter and saw together My Little Pony: Equestria Girls also this past Sunday saw "Mortal Kombat X Movie" cause this game will not going to be in my collection in a long time, kinda disappointed but served is purpose  :P

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #785 on: May 12, 2015, 11:36:54 pm »
dragonball is now complete.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #786 on: May 13, 2015, 01:19:26 am »
There's an extended edition? o_O

Nothing really mind-blowing, basically to promote Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer, they released an extended edition of the movie.  Pretty sure they also did that with the Tobey Maguire Spider-Man movies.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

« Reply #787 on: May 15, 2015, 04:47:13 am »
Mad Max Fury Road - Super badass.  Highly recommended.

Mad Max (1979) - A very poor movie that only gets okay towards the end.  Highly don't recommend lol

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #788 on: May 15, 2015, 12:23:55 pm »

Mad Max (1979) - A very poor movie that only gets okay towards the end.  Highly don't recommend lol

Awesome to hear about the new Mad Max. But then that 2nd opinion REALLY makes me question the first one.

« Reply #789 on: May 15, 2015, 01:36:15 pm »

Awesome to hear about the new Mad Max. But then that 2nd opinion REALLY makes me question the first one.

I hadn't watched the original before.  I just really don't like it.  I also watched The Road Warrior afterwards and that is much more what I like about a Mad Max world.  That's the thing with the gangs of crazies in weird vehicles, on the hunt for gasoline.  I was mostly bored through the first one as it doesn't pick up till basically the end.

« Reply #790 on: May 18, 2015, 03:15:39 am »
Finished up my Mad Max run, and gotta say I'm disappointed.  Road Warrior and Beyond Thunderdome are fine, but they weren't all that great.  Road Warrior had good moments and at least had the proper setting compared to the original movie, but aside from a chase or two and the ending, it was not super great.  Thunderdome has the better setting with Bartertown and some other aspects, but the actual Thunderdome was fairly goofy and then it turns into a family film with Max meeting up with the Lost Boys and spending half the movie with them.  The finale was marred with shenanigans and slapstick basically, rather than actual fight. 

I just don't think the original Mad Max films are very good lol  I think they are better in concept than actual execution, which is amazing how good Fury Road is.  It was like Miller couldn't fully realize his movies back in the 80's, but was somehow able to execute a real fantastic action packed film that was not only intense, but disturbing at times.  I need more Mad Max like this, though hopefully they get Max talking a little bit more in it.  Probably the only problem with Fury Road.

doafan

« Reply #791 on: May 18, 2015, 12:09:21 pm »
Another boring weekend where I saw another two movies with my daughter: Scooby-Doo! Moon Monster Madness and Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery  ::)

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #792 on: May 18, 2015, 12:13:05 pm »
^ OMG. I hate Scooby-Doo so very much, and feel the same about Cena. And they joined forces!!! What in the hell?!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #793 on: May 18, 2015, 12:54:48 pm »
^ OMG. I hate Scooby-Doo so very much, and feel the same about Cena. And they joined forces!!! What in the hell?!

I don't know if we can be friends. 

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #794 on: May 18, 2015, 01:17:54 pm »

I don't know if we can be friends.

Me and my brother shared rooms the whole time growing up. And he watched Scooby Doo everytime it was on. Do you know how many times a day Cartoon Network used to show Scooby Doo in the 90s?