Author Topic: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?  (Read 280324 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?
« Reply #795 on: May 18, 2015, 01:40:39 pm »
^ OMG. I hate Scooby-Doo so very much, and feel the same about Cena. And they joined forces!!! What in the hell?!

I don't know if we can be friends.

Me and my brother shared rooms the whole time growing up. And he watched Scooby Doo everytime it was on. Do you know how many times a day Cartoon Network used to show Scooby Doo in the 90s?

You get a pass.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #796 on: May 18, 2015, 05:55:43 pm »
^ OMG. I hate Scooby-Doo so very much, and feel the same about Cena. And they joined forces!!! What in the hell?!

Me and my brother shared rooms the whole time growing up. And he watched Scooby Doo everytime it was on. Do you know how many times a day Cartoon Network used to show Scooby Doo in the 90s?

I loved Scooby Doo and Scappy Doo as a kid :D
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #797 on: May 18, 2015, 07:14:43 pm »

I loved Scooby Doo and Scappy Doo as a kid :D

Captain Caveman, that made it worth it when it was A Pup Named Scoody-Doo.

doafan

« Reply #798 on: May 19, 2015, 10:46:44 am »

Dunno how many times cause at that time I didn't have cable but I can tell you that Tooncast show Scooby-Doo cartoons the whole day, my daughter saw the cartoon this morning before she went to school, she will see it again once she is at home and definitely she will see it again before her bed time and the weekends she see it at 12 AM, the good thing is that after Scooby-Doo! thet always show Courage the Cowardly Dog  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

doafan

« Reply #799 on: May 25, 2015, 01:06:12 pm »
This past weekend I "enjoyed" three movies and without of doubt the one that I really didn't want to saw it but because of my wife I ended seeing it was the only one that I really liked, am talking about Horns, didn't expect to be the way it was and really want to see it again  ;D

« Reply #800 on: May 25, 2015, 08:42:58 pm »
spongebob square pants - sponge out of water

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #801 on: May 25, 2015, 11:47:28 pm »
New-ish movie I've seen is Batman Vs. Robin.  Really enjoyed the involvement of Kevin Conroy and Voice Director Andrea Romano.

Efrem Zimbalist, Jr. will always be the voice of the animated version of Alfred Pennyworth in my heart, just as Michael Gough was my favorite actor for him.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

spac316

« Reply #802 on: May 26, 2015, 05:47:50 pm »
Watched The Expendables 3 on Blu-Ray. It was enjoyable.

thekosmickollector

« Reply #803 on: May 26, 2015, 07:09:43 pm »
I just watched Wrong Turn 6 and my expectations were low to begin with but JESUS CHRIST this movie was dumb. Not even fun dumb. Just stupid. So stupid, in fact, that I can sum up the plot more or less here;
Teens go to hotel in woods!
Teens have sexy times!
There are cannibals in woods!
Caretakers are weird!
Gore!
Sex!
Gore!
Sex!
Sexy gore!
Gory sex!
Cannibalism!
Everyone is dead yaaay!
MORE SEX

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #804 on: May 26, 2015, 07:30:11 pm »
I just watched Wrong Turn 6 and my expectations were low to begin with but JESUS CHRIST this movie was dumb. Not even fun dumb. Just stupid. So stupid, in fact, that I can sum up the plot more or less here;
Teens have sexy times!
Caretakers are weird!
Gore!
Sex!
Gore!
Sex!
Sexy gore!
Gory sex!
Cannibalism!
Everyone is dead yaaay!
MORE SEX

I'm not seeing a problem with that description. I mean, it is a horror movie.

retroone

« Reply #805 on: May 26, 2015, 07:33:35 pm »
Teens have sexy times!
Caretakers are weird!
Gore!
Sex!
Gore!
Sex!
Sexy gore!
Gory sex!
Cannibalism!
Everyone is dead yaaay!
MORE SEX
Sound like Toxic Avenger a bit. Minus to whole forest scene.

thekosmickollector

« Reply #806 on: May 26, 2015, 07:41:19 pm »

I'm not seeing a problem with that description. I mean, it is a horror movie.

Yeah, and I totally dig that even the formula I described can be a fun watch if done well but... I dunno. It just wasn't fun to watch at all. Nor was it really scary or disturbing or anything. Hell, it wasn't even so bad that you could just sit back and laugh at it. For fun dumb horror (or any horror for that matter) you could do so much better.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #807 on: May 26, 2015, 07:44:37 pm »
I actually haven't seen it, so I can't comment. I was just going by the comment, lol. But I did really like the first Wrong Turn movie.

stealthrush

« Reply #808 on: May 27, 2015, 09:04:43 pm »
Tales from Earthsea. It really wasn't as bad I as I thought it would have been. Sure it lacks direction in some scenes, has scattered plot-holes, and it really didn't capture the essence Studio Ghibli is known for. But from an amateur director Goro Miyazaki, watching it from a view-point away from prestigious works from Hayao Miyazaki and Isao Takahata it deserves attention and praise. C-

doafan

« Reply #809 on: June 01, 2015, 10:06:03 am »
This weekend was bored as hell, there wasn't nothing good at the cable or the movies so decided to see the latest SpongeBob movie, since my girl and my wife don't like this character is I was surprised when both of them arrived into the bedroom and ended up seeing it with me, don't have any regrets with this one, in fact I liked this one more than the first one  ;D