Author Topic: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?  (Read 280297 times)

Re: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?
« Reply #810 on: June 01, 2015, 01:34:47 pm »
This weekend was bored as hell, there wasn't nothing good at the cable or the movies so decided to see the latest SpongeBob movie, since my girl and my wife don't like this character is I was surprised when both of them arrived into the bedroom and ended up seeing it with me, don't have any regrets with this one, in fact I liked this one more than the first one  ;D

i enjoyed this movie too but i think the first was better.

« Reply #811 on: June 02, 2015, 10:54:32 pm »
walking dead season 1-4 complete.
time for season 5

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #812 on: June 03, 2015, 12:24:34 pm »
time for season 5

It's about time.  What have you been waiting on.  That is an awesome show. 

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #813 on: June 03, 2015, 01:02:17 pm »
Caught the first episode of Daredevil on Netflix after Netflix offered me a 2nd free trial!

Brutal. Looks good, but I'm hoping for more comic bookish stuff, though. You know, costumed villains, Kingpin, Bullseye, stuff like that. Do we get that as the show goes on?

« Reply #814 on: June 04, 2015, 03:27:27 am »
Caught the first episode of Daredevil on Netflix after Netflix offered me a 2nd free trial!

Brutal. Looks good, but I'm hoping for more comic bookish stuff, though. You know, costumed villains, Kingpin, Bullseye, stuff like that. Do we get that as the show goes on?

Kingpin is the prominent villain of the show, but no, there aren't any costumed villains or anything else like that in it.

And watched the new Spongebob, cause why not, and it's goofy fun.  It is weird how they promoted it with the 3D/Live Action bits of the movie, when that is the last 1/3 of it lol I like that they mixed both cartoon, stop motion, and CGI all in one flick.

« Reply #815 on: June 04, 2015, 07:38:01 am »
time for season 5

It's about time.  What have you been waiting on.  That is an awesome show.

ive been meaning to watch it. i saw the first season when it aired. but then didnt have cable.
great show thou.
should be finished with it tomorrow.

still need to catch up on Game Of Thrones too.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #816 on: June 05, 2015, 12:28:29 pm »
Watched Dracula Untold.  Still prefer Dark Prince: The True Story Of Dracula.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #817 on: June 05, 2015, 01:07:36 pm »

I just watched Tomorrowland with my Dad last night. Neat sci-fi movie with a definite positive Disney vibe to it. Not bad, definitely had cool special effects. But it is one you could wait for to get on DVD, IMO. (And I could have done without Clooney, not a fan of his.)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 01:56:32 pm by burningdoom »

davifus

« Reply #818 on: June 05, 2015, 02:26:31 pm »

I just watched Tomorrowland with my Dad last night. Neat sci-fi movie with a definite positive Disney vibe to it. Not bad, definitely had cool special effects. But it is one you could wait for to get on DVD, IMO. (And I could have done without Clooney, not a fan of his.)

Every time I hear Tomorrowland. I think of this

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

« Reply #819 on: June 07, 2015, 12:06:13 am »
walking dead is now complete.

retroone

« Reply #820 on: June 07, 2015, 02:58:26 pm »
Avengers: Age of Ultron. Had a bit too much romance but overall I found it better than the first. Would highly recommend.

abe

« Reply #821 on: June 07, 2015, 11:42:20 pm »
I watched Dumb and Dumber To last night. It was funny, but still nowhere near as good as the original. Still worth a watch for anyone who enjoyed the original.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #822 on: June 08, 2015, 09:38:48 am »
I watched Dumb and Dumber To last night. It was funny, but still nowhere near as good as the original. Still worth a watch for anyone who enjoyed the original.

You know, the first time I watched the original I didn't like it.  I thought it was stupid.  Then, the more watched it, the funnier it got. 

doafan

« Reply #823 on: June 08, 2015, 11:26:44 am »
Three years later but I finally managed to see The woman in black and only because I was about the part two of this one, didn't want to mess with the story, in case that there is one to follow up, movie was Ok for a weekend also saw Rusell Madness, my daughter started to see this one but in the end I saw it with her, dunno why but the main wrestler reminded me a lot to John Morrison maybe it's him but haven't seen wrestling in a long time so am not quite sure ;)

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #824 on: June 11, 2015, 12:47:17 am »

Just finished this one. Pretty good. Not as good as the best Justice League movies like New Frontier and Flashpoint Paradox, but not bad either. Good animation, nice artwork, and plenty of action.

I'm still not sold on Aquaman being cool, but I didn't think he as a complete cheesefest here, either.

One big thing that stuck out, though, was the scene in the final battle when Ocean Master has Aquaman stabbed through, hanging off the end of the Trident. Then after Cyborg plays the footage of Ocean Master's confession to the Atlantean army; sudden Aquaman stands up and gives this big speech like he was never wounded, and there's not a scratch on him. That bothered me.