Author Topic: Farcry 3  (Read 1121 times)

jcalder8

Farcry 3
« on: January 14, 2013, 06:51:53 pm »
I have been putting in some serious time with this and it has lived up to all the accolades. I have not played much of the story but I have been enjoying just hunting animals and taking over towns and radio towers. I haven't played the first or second so I can't compare them but I highly recommend this one.

Who else has played it?

darko

Re: Farcry 3
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 06:56:45 pm »
I haven't yet but I'm going to pick it up this month sometime. I've only heard good things.

sin2beta

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 10:03:14 pm »
I want to play it, but I'm gonna wait for it to get super cheap. Just my style and I have a backlog. But it does look amazing.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

jobocan

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 12:34:46 am »
I'm very skeptical of any FPS since the last... 10 or so years. Very few have even been any good, let alone able to interest me.

I keep hearing good things about Far Cry 3, but my initial impressions from watching presentations at E3 and my weariness of the genre makes me just want to wait until I can find it in the bargain bin.

darko

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 09:42:29 am »
I'm very skeptical of any FPS since the last... 10 or so years. Very few have even been any good, let alone able to interest me.

I keep hearing good things about Far Cry 3, but my initial impressions from watching presentations at E3 and my weariness of the genre makes me just want to wait until I can find it in the bargain bin.

From what I can tell - it's as much of a FPS game as Fallout in first-person view.

scott

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 01:08:56 pm »

From what I can tell - it's as much of a FPS game as Fallout in first-person view.

That's a good thing right? I mean I love Fallout 3, but part of that has to do with the atmosphere and setting too.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

darko

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 01:27:55 pm »

That's a good thing right? I mean I love Fallout 3, but part of that has to do with the atmosphere and setting too.

For sure a good thing.

madmax

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2013, 03:32:12 pm »
I've played it and i really enjoyed it. In fact, I didn't like Far Cry 1 or 2 but i really liked this one. The story is decent enough to keep you entertained and the gameplay is just great :D