Author Topic: Friendship Is Here!!  (Read 5653 times)

teck

PRO Supporter

Re: Friendship Is Here!!
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2013, 10:35:26 pm »
I can see this option actually applying to non-social ideas as well though....  I would like to "follow" certain collectors for comparisons sake....  There are plenty of people here who I could use for measuring up my collection and also use as a reference for games I may not have heard of as well....  If there is a Shmup collector that has a title I have never seen before then I would be likely to take a look at said game if I was in the market for new shmups for example....

you could use the web browser to bookmark their page.....

While this is fine for a single user home PC, there may be situations where that solution is not ideal....
Actually you create Folders with your name on it and bookmarking is a easy thing. also you can add a folder within a folder in bookmarking as well... you could also create seperate accounts on one computer soo it is still works

Sorry, my response was not specific enough....  What I meant was accessing a publicly available computer....  Let's say in a library, at work, a LAN cafe, etc....  As a general rule of thumb I just prefer not leaving behind traces of my internet pass time for nosy people to look through....

desocietas

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2013, 01:50:12 am »
looks like the new update to the site may include "follow" options for users
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

matt

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2013, 05:00:38 pm »

This is correct. It's light on social features but will really just give you an activity feed of games added, edited, etc.

foxhack

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2013, 10:58:24 pm »

This is correct. It's light on social features but will really just give you an activity feed of games added, edited, etc.
"Foxhack just added: Barbie Horse Adventures"

I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT

sin2beta

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2013, 12:28:35 am »

"Foxhack just added: Barbie Horse Adventures"

I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT

Ladies and gentlemen, I present Foxhack:

UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

foxhack

« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2013, 01:03:58 am »
Actually that should say Barbie Race & Ride.

sin2beta

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2013, 01:23:58 am »
We can then change the topic to "Friendship is Magic" for even more pony goodness.  :P
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

scott

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2013, 09:50:21 am »
I never understood Microsoft's reasoning for BC on the 360. And the only Xbox game I want to play is Castlevania Curse of Darkness. And its not playable!  >:(
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

kirbysuperstar

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2013, 08:06:39 pm »
I never understood Microsoft's reasoning for BC on the 360. And the only Xbox game I want to play is Castlevania Curse of Darkness. And its not playable!  >:(

That's kind of better than my case. I just wanna play Phantom Crash. Which works! Until it decides to randomly freeze in matches. No rhyme or reason. You'll never know when. But it'll always happen at a terrible moment.