Author Topic: Friendship Is Here!!  (Read 5601 times)

starbronze21

Re: Friendship Is Here!!
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2013, 08:44:59 pm »
Friends?

Brother, I thought we were all brothers here brother!

I too miss the good old days of wrestling :(

Yeah you're right brother. We're all brothers here, (and sisters too, can't forget about them. :)

Yes, R.I.P. Good old days of Wrestling. :(
I'm more of a hardware collector than a game collector. I collect consoles of all colors of the rainbow! Woo!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2013, 09:36:51 pm »
I love how this turned into an old school wrestling thread.
I was a Little Warrior and a Hulkamaniac back in the day. It was awesome when Brutus the Barber would give someone the sleeper hold and then the Baldo Renaldo!

soera

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2013, 10:47:54 pm »
I remember the head shavings! Its stuff like that I miss. Jake laying the python on people. The mist from Kahmala. It was pure entertainment. I may have to go download some old wrestling shows.

jcalder8

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2013, 10:53:20 pm »
I remember the head shavings! Its stuff like that I miss. Jake laying the python on people. The mist from Kahmala. It was pure entertainment. I may have to go download some old wrestling shows.
Miss the really bad characters like IRS and The Mountie :D

I never thought about downloading them I just keep rewatching my Wrestlemania collection ;D

desocietas

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2013, 11:04:46 pm »

I never thought about downloading them I just keep rewatching my Wrestlemania collection ;D

Oh man, I'd completely forgotten about IRS...

What I really miss are these:
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

starbronze21

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2013, 11:07:22 pm »

Oh man, I'd completely forgotten about IRS...

What I really miss are these:

Hehe IRS. :)

AND ICE CREAM BARS!! :O
Man I really missed out. :/
I'm more of a hardware collector than a game collector. I collect consoles of all colors of the rainbow! Woo!

scott

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2013, 09:23:42 am »
I don't even remember those. Looks like I missed out too!  :'(
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

desocietas

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2013, 01:38:39 pm »
They were sooooo gooood
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2013, 02:32:05 pm »
Don't remember the ice cream but I remember Andre the Giant and Ricky Steamboat then of course collecting those 7" Rubber dolls molded to look like them...
Currently Playing - Plants Vs. Zombies: Warfare (PC) / Looking for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Manual

foxhack

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2013, 03:09:40 pm »
They were sooooo gooood
They were. I had the chance to try them out when I was visiting family in Los Angeles back in the 80s!

theprestige2000

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2013, 05:51:18 pm »
Hello,  I don't think we need a social networking kind of thing with people posting pictures of their cats and stuff.  It would be nice to be able to bookmark certain people to access their collections more easily.  The compare feature is nice but then you have to remember everyone's name.  Reminds me of Nintendo freind codes.  :D

starbronze21

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2013, 07:14:57 pm »
Hello,  I don't think we need a social networking kind of thing with people posting pictures of their cats and stuff.  It would be nice to be able to bookmark certain people to access their collections more easily.  The compare feature is nice but then you have to remember everyone's name.  Reminds me of Nintendo freind codes.  :D
There we go! That's what I was talking about. :)

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2013, 07:23:21 pm »
you could use the web browser to bookmark their page.....
Currently Playing - Plants Vs. Zombies: Warfare (PC) / Looking for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Manual

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2013, 09:57:46 pm »
I can see this option actually applying to non-social ideas as well though....  I would like to "follow" certain collectors for comparisons sake....  There are plenty of people here who I could use for measuring up my collection and also use as a reference for games I may not have heard of as well....  If there is a Shmup collector that has a title I have never seen before then I would be likely to take a look at said game if I was in the market for new shmups for example....

While this is fine for a single user home PC, there may be situations where that solution is not ideal....
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 09:59:28 pm by teck »

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2013, 01:59:49 pm »
I can see this option actually applying to non-social ideas as well though....  I would like to "follow" certain collectors for comparisons sake....  There are plenty of people here who I could use for measuring up my collection and also use as a reference for games I may not have heard of as well....  If there is a Shmup collector that has a title I have never seen before then I would be likely to take a look at said game if I was in the market for new shmups for example....

While this is fine for a single user home PC, there may be situations where that solution is not ideal....
Actually you create Folders with your name on it and bookmarking is a easy thing. also you can add a folder within a folder in bookmarking as well... you could also create seperate accounts on one computer soo it is still works