Author Topic: Favorite accessory  (Read 3440 times)

Re: Favorite accessory
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2013, 05:47:42 pm »
Hmm.. that is tough, I agree with Scott on the action replay but I also really really like the Saturn 3D controller, and the PS1 Flight stick
Ah, the 3D controller will be my choice, its my 2nd favorite controller of all time.

scott

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 02:19:05 pm »
Hmm.. that is tough, I agree with Scott on the action replay but I also really really like the Saturn 3D controller, and the PS1 Flight stick

Ah, the 3D controller will be my choice, its my 2nd favorite controller of all time.

Hmm. I'll have to give my 3D controller another try. I played around with it for a bit, but went back to my regular Saturn controller shortly after.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

tripredacus

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2013, 08:57:30 pm »
For me it is the Sega Genesis 6 button controller. After getting it, it was hard to use the original one. Plus, it is godly on the Atari 2600!

sin2beta

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2013, 09:43:30 pm »
For me it is the Sega Genesis 6 button controller. After getting it, it was hard to use the original one. Plus, it is godly on the Atari 2600!

I think I am the only person who prefers the 3-button controller. The 6-button is just too small (the buttons are small as well).
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

brunauss

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2013, 05:25:49 pm »
Microsoft DualStrike Controller ] Don't know WHY this was never updated and migrated to the Xbox. Stupid Gits.
Gamester FPS Master Controller ] Unreal Tournament on PS2? Halo on Xbox? You were good as dead in seconds around me.
3D Saturn Controller ] Should have been updated and adapted (not replaced) for Dreamcast.
PlayStation Move Controller ] Someone got this concept right AND improving it on PS4. Oh and Nintendo...SHUT UP already about doing this one first. First doesn't make it right.
SWFL Werewolf Gamer

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2013, 06:40:09 pm »
"Action Replay 4m Plus for Saturn"

This!! Yep, #1 imo.

The slime keyboard for the wii is up there too, I still want one for my work PC.

No one mentioned Rob?

brunauss

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2013, 05:12:41 am »
"Action Replay 4m Plus for Saturn"

This!! Yep, #1 imo.

The slime keyboard for the wii is up there too, I still want one for my work PC.

No one mentioned Rob?

I have a 4M Plus enroute to my house as we speak luv.
SWFL Werewolf Gamer

soera

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2013, 11:00:51 am »

Those things are ridiculously expensive. I tried to pre-order the metal slime keyboard when it was first announced and every place was either already sold out or wants 5 times the base cost.

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2013, 06:58:45 pm »

Those things are ridiculously expensive. I tried to pre-order the metal slime keyboard when it was first announced and every place was either already sold out or wants 5 times the base cost.

There's a metal slime version!? *opens google*

The prices did go up pretty quick on the regular one.

soera

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2013, 07:46:22 pm »
Yeah they are both expensive. I wish I had been quicker on the pre-order :(