Author Topic: February 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/ Recently Purchased  (Read 24777 times)

scott

Re: February 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/ Recently Purchased
« Reply #120 on: February 17, 2013, 09:55:54 pm »
ha. I love that 3DS. D:
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #121 on: February 17, 2013, 11:29:25 pm »

Wtf? All my mother-in-law gave me was my wife. I got cheated.

It's bribery. They're afraid I'll bring my wife back.  ;D

« Reply #122 on: February 19, 2013, 04:30:23 pm »
I keep telling myself I'm done this month, but I couldn't resist picking up Tales of the Abyss and Ocarina of Time on 3DS.

I really should stop putting it off and actually buy a 3DS, though.

soera

« Reply #123 on: February 19, 2013, 04:46:50 pm »
I keep telling myself I'm done this month

This is a phrase that repeats in my head many many times and never really works.

foxhack

« Reply #124 on: February 19, 2013, 05:50:06 pm »
I am so glad I didn't let the flu keep me in bed today.

Biohazard 3: Last Escape (with spine card)
Beatmania (Main + 2nd Mix Append disc + manual, no spine?)
Beamania Append Gottamix (with spine card)
Stranglehold (PC, sealed)
Instinct (PC, sealed - rated 1.7 on IGN!)
Taiko Drum Master (game only) with PS2 Memory Card

For the total of THIRTEEN DOLLARS. This particular seller brought a ton of movies, CDs, and games. I saw way too many copies of The Sims there, yech. Still, I grabbed everything except Beatmania and she told me it was $11 total. I hesitated but I figured the Japanese games would be worth it for the trade factor. Then I came back later and found Beatmania in a pile of stuff next to where I found Biohazard and Gottamix. She said $2. I'm broke now but damn I got some good stuff.

Fun fact:
That memory card only has two files: The PS2 configuration, and the save game for Taiko Drum Master. Both were last modified in 2007.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 05:52:00 pm by foxhack »

scott

« Reply #125 on: February 19, 2013, 06:07:44 pm »
Added another piece to the ol' Castlevania Shrine today. And with it I'm as complete as I and my wallet will let me be, until Mirror of Fate and Lords of Shadow 2 release.

foxhack

« Reply #126 on: February 19, 2013, 06:14:07 pm »
Added another piece to the ol' Castlevania Shrine today. And with it I'm as complete as I and my wallet will let me be, until Mirror of Fate and Lords of Shadow 2 release.

*steals*

sin2beta

« Reply #127 on: February 19, 2013, 06:17:13 pm »

That is some great artwork!  8)
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

soera

« Reply #128 on: February 19, 2013, 06:44:16 pm »
Lol thats a great sticker. I wish NA games were more playful like the Jap versions. Ours are straight forward and boring.  :-\

Speaking of shrine, thanks to Desocietas, I got a few more pieces for my DQ shrine. A VI poster and a game convention IX booklet. :)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #129 on: February 19, 2013, 07:38:39 pm »
Lol thats a great sticker. I wish NA games were more playful like the Jap versions. Ours are straight forward and boring.  :-\

I much prefer the Westernized artwork of the NES carts over stuff like that. That just look childish to me.

« Reply #130 on: February 19, 2013, 09:05:02 pm »
This is a phrase that repeats in my head many many times and never really works.

Tell me about it. I'm already plotting stuff to pick up when I get paid on Thursday. I think I may be developing an addiction to imports...

« Reply #131 on: February 19, 2013, 10:52:58 pm »
LOL, so much for restraint. Just bought a 3DS XL on Newegg - only $170!

jcalder8

« Reply #132 on: February 19, 2013, 11:05:18 pm »
Congrats scott! It looks like it is in great condition!

Congrats insektmute! After playing with an XL I wish that I had waited.

As for me, I accdently sent my cell through the washing machine on Sunday so today I bought a new phone, Samsung Galaxy Note 2. This thing is massive and I love it :D(thanks go out to my wife for letting me buy it :) )

« Reply #133 on: February 19, 2013, 11:10:10 pm »
Between Scott's Castlevania find, my 3DS XL find, and he and I both waiting for our copies of Muchi Muchi Pork and Pink Sweets to arrive, I'd say we're both hitting the jackpot this month :)

scott

« Reply #134 on: February 19, 2013, 11:25:58 pm »
Congrats scott! It looks like it is in great condition!

Thanks! It really is, both this and Belmont's Revenge are in great shape. And I even was able to snag Kid Dracula using money made from selling Saturn stuff, woot. It's funny, the seller said the cart for Kid Dracula was worn, but I don't see anything except for some yellowing on the back label.

Between Scott's Castlevania find, my 3DS XL find, and he and I both waiting for our copies of Muchi Muchi Pork and Pink Sweets to arrive, I'd say we're both hitting the jackpot this month :)

Haha, ya. I have to get some good finds in before I reign in my spending, right? I think Muchi Muchi Pork / Pink Sweets and Etrian Odyssey IV are gonna be my last February additions. And then I have a few preorders coming in eventually... debating on cancelling SMT: Soul Hackers... Not sure. I have Castlevania: Mirror of Fate in March, but after that I think I'm gonna have to cut down on game buying a lot. Though I am still planning something special with the change I'm saving for the "Save Your Change" thread. Something I've wanted for awhile now.