Author Topic: Force Close bug.  (Read 8485 times)

Re: Force Close bug.
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2012, 12:56:58 pm »
@scott  That's what I figured.  I didn't see any other post about so just in case I thought I'd mention it. Great job so far!

scott

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 01:02:08 pm »
I've designed a new layout which removes the settings button and replaces it with a wishlist button. We are working on making the item pages more clean with a nicer layout as well.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2012, 01:22:45 pm »
I look forward to seeing the progress of the program. This is pretty exciting to have this tool on my phone.  It's very helpful when I am looking through the used game stores.

tripredacus

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2013, 03:28:55 pm »
I can reproduce a force close every time but changing the angle of the phone. So it switches to horizontal then the loading thing comes up. If i switch it back so it goes verticle, then the app will crash.

Is there a way to set it to not change orientation when you turn the phone over?

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2013, 01:42:23 am »
I get force close a lot too
PS4-zxzpigxzx
Ebay-https://VintageWarren

matt

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2013, 04:33:47 pm »
I can reproduce a force close every time but changing the angle of the phone. So it switches to horizontal then the loading thing comes up. If i switch it back so it goes verticle, then the app will crash.

Is there a way to set it to not change orientation when you turn the phone over?

Unfortunately the app hasn't been updated in forever. Our official response is to use the mobile site instead.

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2013, 11:32:24 pm »
I have been meaning to report that I have gotten a force close bug many times in different places on my Galaxy S3, but I was under the impression that android app development was on hiatus for a while now, but would possibly resume after the update....  Should I keep track of this stuff for later~?