Author Topic: Recently completed/finished  (Read 187569 times)

Re: Recently completed/finished
« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2013, 11:03:32 pm »
Makes me sad that Square Enix keeps releasing all these DQ games on silly ass phones/tablets instead of on actual consoles. :(

Wtf did they stop w/ the console-love after that - didn't DQ VIII sell pretty well?

Phones are popular, that's all there really is to it. When DQ came out the teaser website (with a link to the app store pages) and the server that DQ Portal uses (the app you launch the DQ remake from) were so overloaded they simply didn't work! It took half an hour even at midnight (Japan time) before I got through and that was nothing more than luck :)

jobocan

« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2013, 11:25:47 am »
Just got done with Zelda: Link Between Worlds.

This game was REALLY enjoyable. I almost 100%'d it (missing only a couple heart pieces). Right now I'd say it's one of my top Zeldas in quite a while.

soera

« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2013, 01:29:16 pm »
That seems pretty quick. Game hasnt even been out a week and you already beat it. Ive been looking to get it though!

« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2013, 03:50:34 pm »
Just finished up the first Infamous. Not quite 100% completion, but I may have to do an Evil playthough one of these days...

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2013, 04:21:50 pm »
Just finished up the first Infamous. Not quite 100% completion, but I may have to do an Evil playthough one of these days...

Speaking of dark ("evil") playthrough's...has anyone else here ever played Soul Nomad (NIS, PS2 game)?

IMO, it's the game w/ one of the best-done & sweetest versions of a "dark"(er) version...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

jobocan

« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2013, 11:00:59 pm »

Speaking of dark ("evil") playthrough's...has anyone else here ever played Soul Nomad (NIS, PS2 game)?

IMO, it's the game w/ one of the best-done & sweetest versions of a "dark"(er) version...

I did, loved it, though I never did do the evil playthrough. It was a slightly odd game, but it was fun.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2013, 11:08:46 pm »
That seems pretty quick. Game hasnt even been out a week and you already beat it. Ive been looking to get it though!
you think that's quick? The Completionist was done the day it came out!

jobocan

« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2013, 11:27:50 pm »

He got a review copy though :P

As for me, I actually got that and Super Mario 3D World at the same time, and after doing 2 worlds of SM3DW, I started playing Zelda and other than during work I played it nonstop, only touching Mario again once I got done with Zelda. So that would explain my "quick" playtime.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #113 on: December 03, 2013, 07:00:46 am »

He got a review copy though :P

Was trying to make a joke there

bobster

« Reply #114 on: December 07, 2013, 06:19:25 pm »
I just finished Jet Grind Radio!

After playing the game a bunch, but never getting all the way through it, I figured now was time. That game is so awesome!

JET SET RADIOOOOO!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

soera

« Reply #115 on: December 18, 2013, 11:02:29 pm »
Just finished Link between worlds myself. What a fun fun game! I dont know what I was missing (other than 1 heart container). Last fight was pretty interesting and unique for sure.

bobster

« Reply #116 on: December 19, 2013, 09:34:34 am »
Just finished Link between worlds myself. What a fun fun game! I dont know what I was missing (other than 1 heart container). Last fight was pretty interesting and unique for sure.
I want a 3ds sooo bad just for this game! I'm hoping to get it sometime soon!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

sin2beta

« Reply #117 on: December 20, 2013, 09:19:17 pm »
Just finished Sonic and Sega All Star Racing (Got 1st in every Grand Prix) Now I'm achievement grinding and going to move on to another 360 game.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

desocietas

« Reply #118 on: December 20, 2013, 10:33:25 pm »
Just finished Runaway: the Dream of the Turtle...  time to move on to the next one!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #119 on: December 29, 2013, 05:59:38 pm »