Author Topic: Recently completed/finished  (Read 191327 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: Recently completed/finished
« Reply #165 on: February 01, 2014, 11:25:04 pm »

Beat Super Mario 3D Land for 3DS last night. The most I can say about it is that it was fun. And I mean that in the best possible way. It felt like the same old Mario, but in 3D. And just like old Mario, it was fun and put a smile on my face.

I just beat the main worlds. I still have the special worlds to beat (other than the first one which I immediately played through). And now I get to play as Luigi!

is the 3ds version the same as the wii u version do you know?

Different game, with similar gameplay (but different levels, just meant the gameplay mechanics). The Wii U game is "Super Mario 3D World" rather than Land.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 11:32:05 pm by burningdoom »

scott

« Reply #166 on: February 02, 2014, 02:11:26 am »
Knocked out Castlevania again. This time on the GBA version since my NES is still out of commission.

Completed Games of 2014:
1. Resogun (PS4)
2. Contrast (PS4)
3. Castlevania - NES Classics (GBA)
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #167 on: February 04, 2014, 09:08:47 pm »
Deadpool.
that was a damn fun game.

90snostalga

« Reply #168 on: February 05, 2014, 04:55:59 am »
Just finished Shenmue 2 for the Xbox.  Speechless at the moment.  What a wonderful story   :)

That's 3 games for 2014 so far!

foxhack

« Reply #169 on: February 05, 2014, 05:26:00 pm »
I beat Guacamelee (PC) two days ago. Now I'm going for the achievements, I have 52 of 60 so far, including some of the rarer ones according to Steam.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #170 on: February 05, 2014, 07:50:58 pm »
inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood- Very Fun  little spin-off

DMC- the story was Crap even though it seemed like they took half of it from They Live, and I was annoyed with the ending. Vergil was the only Character Redesign I actually liked. I found the controls for platforming awkward at times and the music to me was Meh. however I will admit the combat was fairly fun and it was a lot easier to obtain S, SS, and SSS. This was a reboot that didn't need to happen and I'm sorry but that thing is not Dante, and I'm still not a fan of Ninja theory.

90snostalga

« Reply #171 on: February 11, 2014, 11:13:11 am »
Just a self update for me so I can remember the games completed this year:

1.  Grand Theft Auto 3 for PS2
2.  Resident Evil 2 for Dreamcast
3.  Shenmue 2  for Xbox

« Reply #172 on: February 11, 2014, 11:23:09 pm »
I finished A Link Between Worlds in about a week's time and it was a sensational playthrough. Highly recommended. 
I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY COMPLETE COPIES OF SEGA CD AND SEGA SATURN GAMES, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.

bobster

« Reply #173 on: February 14, 2014, 03:26:49 pm »
I just finished Ducktales on the NES. That was a way quicker game than I remember. I probably shouldn't have played it on easy.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

scott

« Reply #174 on: February 14, 2014, 03:53:00 pm »
I just finished Ducktales on the NES. That was a way quicker game than I remember. I probably shouldn't have played it on easy.

Reminds me I need to get the HD version in a hard copy soon.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

bobster

« Reply #175 on: February 14, 2014, 03:59:07 pm »

I was just eyeing that up myself. Looks like Target still has their exclusive Wii U version available online. Now that I'm a new Wii U owner, I may go that route! Sweet sweet DuckTales pin here I come!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

90snostalga

« Reply #176 on: February 14, 2014, 03:59:27 pm »

Scott, I would recommend to get it from Target.com because they have the special edition with the Scrooge Pin thing for only 20 bucks.  Well, that is if you get it for the Wii U.

« Reply #177 on: February 14, 2014, 06:08:00 pm »

mines in the post

pacpix

« Reply #178 on: February 16, 2014, 02:27:28 pm »
I had not played Ocarina of Time in a few months, so I decided to do a 100% completion on 3DS to make sure the game is still good.  After hours of research I can confirm Ocarina of Time is still awesome.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #179 on: February 16, 2014, 03:44:14 pm »
I had not played Ocarina of Time in a few months, so I decided to do a 100% completion on 3DS to make sure the game is still good.  After hours of research I can confirm Ocarina of Time is still awesome.

Research, huh?  I should have a doctorate in video games then. 
You can call me Dr. Turf from now on.  That can go along with my General title that 90's gave me.  Dr. General Turf.  It doesn't roll off the tongue at all.  I deserve the respect though.