Author Topic: Recently completed/finished  (Read 191428 times)

foxhack

Re: Recently completed/finished
« Reply #195 on: February 23, 2014, 08:54:08 pm »
Just completed Dust: An Elysian Tail (PC) with 29 of 30 achievements. All that's left is beating the game on hard or extreme.

Veilor

« Reply #196 on: February 27, 2014, 03:41:58 pm »
Finished The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds today, good game, too easy though. Now I can give my brother his 3DS back.

scott

« Reply #197 on: February 27, 2014, 11:40:18 pm »
Never finished Mirror of Fate... started up Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2... then my Video Card came in and I loaded up Diablo III... Just finished up the campaign and slaying Diablo with my Wizard. The new patch is pretty awesome, for sure.

Completed Games of 2014:
1. Resogun (PS4)
2. Contrast (PS4)
3. Castlevania - NES Classics (GBA)
4. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
5. Diablo III
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

foxhack

« Reply #198 on: February 27, 2014, 11:51:32 pm »
And done with Dust. Got all 30 achievements, I just beat the game on Hard. I just speedran the entire final area, and didn't bother with rescuing the other characters.

I spammed the hell outta the last boss, but I killed him. Yay.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #199 on: March 03, 2014, 03:29:53 pm »
I just did something I've only done one other time in my life. I finished a game the first time I played it. I just played all the way through Toki on the NES the first time I sat down with it. The other time was when my little brother got The Little Mermaid for Christmas the year it was new.

spac316

« Reply #200 on: March 03, 2014, 04:01:35 pm »
I just finished the GTA V story mode(I chose the third option). It was a great experience!
This would be my second GTA game, the main story anyway, that I finished, the first being San Andreas. I don't have the time or patience to complete them 100%.

argyle

« Reply #201 on: March 03, 2014, 04:44:41 pm »
I've never finished a single GTA, but once I finish off the final mission in SR4 I will have finished every Saints Row.  ;) 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

soera

« Reply #202 on: March 10, 2014, 01:22:06 pm »
118 hours and Bravely Default is over. I still can continue on with New game + and do all sorts of stuff but as far as the main story line, it is done. An awesome experience I must say. I finished the game with a full genome list, all jobs mastered and full exp. I dont think I could have asked for more. And the after game movie option is really neat with a definite lead on a sequel!

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #203 on: March 14, 2014, 05:44:23 am »
Finished South Park: The Stick of Truth last night....  It was funny as all get out, but really quite short....  Still, I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoys that style of humor....  Not the greatest in terms of pure RPG though....

bobster

« Reply #204 on: March 22, 2014, 07:14:52 pm »
I finished Donkey Kong Country earlier in the week. Didn't get 101% or anything, but I started up DKC2 and plan on getting everything. Bonus stages that award coins to access locked off levels? Yes please! Does 101% in DKC1 do anything game wise?

Today I also replaced the capacitors in my game gear I bought back in the fall. My first time soldering and it's a success! Bright video and sound now works. Yay! That was a long project though  >:(
Currently Playing: The Witcher

90snostalga

« Reply #205 on: March 22, 2014, 07:28:52 pm »
I finished Donkey Kong Country earlier in the week. Didn't get 101% or anything, but I started up DKC2 and plan on getting everything. Bonus stages that award coins to access locked off levels? Yes please! Does 101% in DKC1 do anything game wise?

Today I also replaced the capacitors in my game gear I bought back in the fall. My first time soldering and it's a success! Bright video and sound now works. Yay! That was a long project though  >:(

:D Congrats on the Game Gear repair!    I know if it was me, I would have some how fried the mother board.  I suck at soldering.  But nice to get great video/audio on your Gear tho  8)

bobster

« Reply #206 on: March 22, 2014, 07:35:42 pm »

:D Congrats on the Game Gear repair!    I know if it was me, I would have some how fried the mother board.  I suck at soldering.  But nice to get great video/audio on your Gear tho  8)
Thanks! Before the repair, there was zero audio and you had to look at the screen at like a 60 degree angle to be able to see anything. Apparently they're very prone to having their capacitors blow over time. It was a learning experience to say the least, but a success so I'm happy. Glad I didn't waste 2 and a half hours for nothing lol.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #207 on: March 22, 2014, 08:14:58 pm »

Thanks! Before the repair, there was zero audio and you had to look at the screen at like a 60 degree angle to be able to see anything. Apparently they're very prone to having their capacitors blow over time. It was a learning experience to say the least, but a success so I'm happy. Glad I didn't waste 2 and a half hours for nothing lol.

I'm on the verge of learning to solder. It's going to open up a world to cheap stuff if I'll just make myself learn how to repair electronics. I've gone as far as order repair parts. Now I just need the guts go put them in.

bobster

« Reply #208 on: March 22, 2014, 08:17:57 pm »

I'm on the verge of learning to solder. It's going to open up a world to cheap stuff if I'll just make myself learn how to repair electronics. I've gone as far as order repair parts. Now I just need the guts go put them in.
That was me up until today. I've had these capacitors on my desk for months now. I got them soon after I got the Game Gear, which like I said, was back in the fall.

90snostalga

« Reply #209 on: March 22, 2014, 08:23:17 pm »

Sounds like another video?  Turf repairing game consoles?