Author Topic: Looking for Collection Photos  (Read 38531 times)

jcalder8

Re: Looking for Collection Photos
« Reply #195 on: July 23, 2012, 02:06:54 am »
@jaydepps, that's a great price! What games did you get?

« Reply #196 on: July 23, 2012, 04:07:21 pm »
Well I actually had an awesome weekend yardsaling. I'll post more later once I find everything. As for Intellivision games off the top of my head I got Utopia, Tower of Doom, Space Hawk, Space Spartans, Microsurgeon, Novablast, D&D, D&D II, Sub Hunt, Burgertime, Bombsquad, Atlantis, Bowling, Dracula, Dragonfire, Las Vegas Pokwer & Blackjack, and Pitfall. That is all I can remember off the top of my head. Overall the weekend was great. I ended up getting a ton of games, a Sega Genesis/CD with hard case, Sega Saturn, Intellivision, Intellivoice, and a bunch of controllers, wires, and various Game Gear and Genesis things all sealed.  It was the most I ever spent in one weekend yardsaling, but I feel like it was well worth it. I will post more later when I go home and can see it all.

forte

« Reply #197 on: August 26, 2012, 12:51:24 pm »

Finally got everything shelved :D

scott

« Reply #198 on: August 26, 2012, 04:03:29 pm »
Awesome collection there Forte and it looks waaaay better than having them all in that closet. haha
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

madmax

« Reply #199 on: August 27, 2012, 03:49:38 am »
man i need a way to display my collection, It's nowhere near as impressive as Fortes but still xD

blipcs76

« Reply #200 on: August 27, 2012, 10:43:59 am »
That Mega Man collection is simply stunning.  Just amazing Forte!!!

forte

« Reply #201 on: August 27, 2012, 03:16:58 pm »
Thanks a lot everyone :) And that wasn't a closet Scott, it was a built-in set of shelves in front of my upstairs staircase :D

soera

« Reply #202 on: September 02, 2012, 12:23:04 pm »
I have a few pics of the DQ collection with their new shelves :

« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 12:26:07 pm by soera »

jcalder8

« Reply #203 on: September 02, 2012, 12:30:54 pm »
@soera, that is one sexy looking collection!

soera

« Reply #204 on: September 02, 2012, 12:42:14 pm »
Thanks! I really like the way it looks vs the case I had them in. They are more visible and just more appealing this way. And it let me add all my DS/PS1 games and DW IV map which I didnt have room for before. I am considering moving all my guides along the bottom (they are way too heavy to fit on a glass shelf).

scott

« Reply #205 on: September 04, 2012, 10:24:08 am »
That is a sexy DW/DQ collection, I like it much more than the glass case you showed off before, for sure.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

htimreimer

« Reply #206 on: September 04, 2012, 11:03:09 am »
holy zombie jesus pole dancers that's one impressive DW/DQ collection

pacpix

« Reply #207 on: September 04, 2012, 06:09:24 pm »
 ???....
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

blipcs76

« Reply #208 on: September 05, 2012, 02:19:55 pm »
Wow all of your collections put mine to shame. I thought I had an impressive one (still adding to the site) since I have about 2,000 games at least, but hardly any of my games have the boxes. Where do you guys typically find boxed games?

Most of the boxed games I have I found when I started seriously collecting about 6-7 years ago.  I could routinely find them in used game stores and the prices online were pretty reasonable.  Now I'm lucky if I can find 3 boxed NES games a year out in the wild and the prices online are too steep to justify going after them any more.  I think the last time I added a boxed NES game to my collection was about six months ago.

« Reply #209 on: September 29, 2012, 06:54:20 am »
Image quality isn't great (light isn't exactly an abundant resource in the UK!) but hopefully there's something here you an salvage -