Author Topic: Looking for Collection Photos  (Read 37192 times)

Re: Looking for Collection Photos
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2011, 05:47:41 pm »
Oh ya, I'll make sure to crop it to only show the reflection in the TV. ;)

Ahahaha!

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2011, 05:54:25 pm »
Looking at the front page, I see how this would complicate things a little. It doesn't have any links to pages on it (my collection .etc). The login "square" would need to become something else if there wasn't a redirection and then the other pages would need a home tab/link.

Might be a little more complex than I thought it would be initially :/

good point

scott

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2011, 12:19:10 am »
@andrew, @brettybluevein and @pceslayer's collection pics are now on the front page! @darko we can still add yours if you can get me a larger image, the current one will be super pixellated if I stretch it too much. :\
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2011, 01:55:28 am »
I assembled some of my Mario gear for a photo, hopefully you can brighten it up a bit...

Snapbucket
I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY COMPLETE COPIES OF SEGA CD AND SEGA SATURN GAMES, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.

matt

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2011, 09:23:58 am »
Thanks for all the shots! You all rock my world.

As for the actual function of the home page, your best bet if you want to see it is to simply not always stay logged in. Updating the logo link doesn't make functional sense and 99% of the time users just want to jump back to their main collection page. I'll see if I can come up with some other options tho.

scott

« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2011, 11:36:46 am »
@brettybluevein I should be able to, no problem. You want this in place of the arcade image? Or we could save it until we need to freshen up the front page.

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2011, 12:07:29 pm »
@brettybluevein I should be able to, no problem. You want this in place of the arcade image? Or we could save it until we need to freshen up the front page.

Just took it so you had an extra image, use it when you rotate the next set of photos or whatever. I like seeing my arcade collection up there!
I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY COMPLETE COPIES OF SEGA CD AND SEGA SATURN GAMES, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.

darko

« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2011, 04:07:48 pm »
@scott No problem. I thought I had it sized right but I'll throw up the full image when I get home after work.

scott

« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2011, 04:49:15 pm »
@darko cool thanks. I'll edit it as soon as I see it.

darko

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2011, 08:49:11 pm »
@scott Hmm...Picasa isn't playing nice this evening. I sent you a message with a direct link to see if you can download it from there.

scott

« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2011, 09:39:25 am »
@darko it's all edited and saved. Ready for whenever matt gets a chance to add it.

amauriel

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2011, 10:50:38 am »
Ok, I've got two here. Whichever fits best is fine.  And sorry about the beige background, we live in a townhouse and can't repaint.

I bet this gets formatted very pretty too, ha! (Seriously though, anything I can do on sizing or if you'd like to see things moved around and another pic taken, let me know!)
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2011, 11:21:23 am »
Oh my god those plushies are just....well.....they're just.......adorable! Does that make me less of a man?!?

desocietas

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2011, 01:03:57 pm »
Oh my god those plushies are just....well.....they're just.......adorable! Does that make me less of a man?!?

Not at all!  But then again, I'm a girl :)
Great pics!  I really want that sheep... I saw it when it came out as a pre-order and have been meaning to find it ever since.  They're probably my favorite animal in the game.  The tiny chick (the chicken, too) that you can hold on your head is a close second.  We'll need to get you the alpaca to round it out!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

desocietas

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2011, 01:05:38 pm »
Also, @amauriel I didn't care much for Innocent Life... Have you played that one?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas