Author Topic: What Are You Listening to Right Now?  (Read 60745 times)

Re: What Are You Listening to Right Now?
« Reply #150 on: July 14, 2016, 05:29:39 pm »
Melanie Martinez- Mad Hatter

gf78

« Reply #151 on: July 19, 2016, 03:59:36 pm »
Been listening to a lot of Kiss lately.  I just put the playlist on random, but here are my favorites. 

Kiss:  Strutter, Deuce and Black Diamond
Hotter Than Hell:  Got to Choose, Strange Ways, Parasite, Goin' Blind, Watching You, Hotter than Hell
Dressed to Kill:  C'mon and Love Me, She, Rock and Roll All Nite
Destroyer:  God of Thunder, Detroit Rock City, Shout it out Loud
Rock & Roll Over:  Calling Dr. Love, Makin' Love
Love Gun:  Love Gun, I Stole Your Love, Christine Sixteen, Plaster Caster
Creatures of the Night:  Rock & Roll Hell, I Love it Loud, I Still Love You, War Machine
Lick it Up:  Lick it Up, Dance All Over Your Face, All Hell's Breaking Loose, A Million to One
Animalize:  Heaven's on Fire, Thrills in the Night
Asylum:  Uh! All Night, Tears are Falling, Who Wants to be Lonely
Crazy Nights:  Reason to Live, Thief in the Night
Smashes, Thrashes & Hits:  Let's Put the X in Sex, (You Make Me) Rock Hard
Hot in the Shade:  Forever, Love's A Slap in the Face, Rise to it, Hide your Heart, King of Hearts
Revenge:  Unholy, Heart of Chrome, God Gave Rock & Roll to You II, Take it Off, Domino, I Just Wanna, Every Time I Look at You
Carnival of Souls:  Jungle
Psycho Circus:  Psycho Circus, Into the Void, We are One, Dreamin', Journey of 1,000 Years
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

soera

« Reply #152 on: July 19, 2016, 07:10:12 pm »
Cant believe Ive never responded on here. I have a unique taste in music that most people are like wtf. There are a few bands that never will be removed from my playlists : Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin, Alice in Chains, Celine Dion, Cranberries, Sponge. I really love 90s alternative and when I have on the satellite radio, its always on 34 (Lithium).

I also have been listening to a lot of the following : Everclear, Staind, Linkin Park, In this Moment, Metallica (Load and Re-load).

Some others I dont mind : Wax, Eminem, Slipknot, Mudvayne, REO speedwagon, Styx, NWA, Froggy Fresh.

Some poppy singers I can handle : Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Katy Perry, Meaghan Trainor, Christina Aguilera (marry me girl, you are so fine)

Some country singers I can handle :

Im sure there are some others Im forgetting.

« Reply #153 on: July 23, 2016, 01:06:16 pm »
-(16)- -  Lifespan of a moth. Good sludge metal.

shfan

« Reply #154 on: July 23, 2016, 03:46:12 pm »
I've been listening to Undertale's soundtrack for awhile, despite never having played it yet, on youtube. That's lead to a few discoveries from recommendations and remixes which has lead to the discovery of electro swing. Wow! In particular, my partner and I love A Friend Like Me (Sim Gretina Remix) on youtube - an electro swing choon with Aladdin dubs.

Warmsignal

« Reply #155 on: July 24, 2016, 11:15:58 am »
Billy Talent. Waiting for the new album to drop! 28th I believe.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 10:07:24 pm by Warmsignal »

robertoman

« Reply #156 on: July 27, 2016, 10:32:24 pm »
Death Grips - Government Plates
Cities Aviv (in general)

I cannot stand when people call Death Grips "meme music".

« Reply #157 on: July 27, 2016, 11:37:01 pm »
I discovered a 4AD artist named Heidi Berry last week and my luck would have it I found several of her CDs at a thrift store a few days later. I am really into her music so far, and at least at the time when she was making music (late 80s and early 90s), she was one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

necrosexual

« Reply #158 on: July 28, 2016, 02:06:36 am »
ugh all the youtube vids in this thread are killin my shitty 4G connection lmao
babymetal pretty boss tho 7/10 to the person who posted that

i'm always open for queens of the stone age... too bad finding their albums is hard as dicks, their best album imo, era vulgaris, is hard as hell to find complete (you have to have like 4 different editions or something??) and i didn't really sit and listen to them until i didn't have dedicated internet to buy anything or dl the music whatsoever.
so not listening to it RIGHT NOW.
but when i drive, i tend to fall back on QotSA a lot because i know i'm gonna like it.

been listening to a lot of really trashy k-pop and visual kei shit lately lmao. idk why.

but lit in this moment, listening to la roux >.>;; same as i used to when i played RIFT... on the russian servers because i'm a dirty ruski whore.
first real russian mmo community, and i happen to be on the same mental clock as that lot, so it was tons of fun. vvv active, when most other games would be kinda dead cause the americans would be off doing pesky things like sleeping
i think i just associate la roux to that time (and russian in general) and i've been trying to pick up learning russian again.
but she's kinda lovely. appeals to MY ears, so whatever.

oh and BIOPSYHOZ: http://biopsyhoz.com/music.html
russian electronica... i guess? i'm awful with genres~
you can get all their stuff free. their belief about art is it should be consumed for free... art is for the people.
they give it away free.
interesting stuff.
it's hard to find experimental or good or... any russian music at all. so these guys were found by luck... back in about 2008 for me.
i think i like their 'urban theory of occultism' album best but idk. P.L.O.D (2007) is pretty good too. if you wanna just check one or two out. i think the song LETAT is on youtube.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 02:10:36 am by necrosexual »

if i'm an NPC, i want to be the secret boss in a low tier niche JRPG.

Warmsignal

« Reply #159 on: July 31, 2016, 09:45:50 pm »

This album is fantastic - highly recommend.

stealthrush

« Reply #160 on: October 03, 2016, 04:49:14 pm »
retro cyber-punk symphonic goodness

doafan

« Reply #161 on: October 03, 2016, 06:23:15 pm »
Right now and since last week am enjoying Blind from State of Illusion this song is fucking epic  :D

Check the comments of this video and you will find me.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 06:25:29 pm by doafan »

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #162 on: October 03, 2016, 10:49:32 pm »
I listen to all kinds of music, ranging from metal to children's pop music (seriously, look up K3. They're incredibly catchy). A big part of my music collection consists of multiple video game soundtracks (like Smash Bros. and Bayonetta).

Recently I've been getting into Within Temptation a lot. I've always liked their music, but I've been getting into them more and more. I typically classify them as metal (not heavy, just regular), though Wikipedia puts it as "symphonic metal", so who knows. Highly recommended, please do check them out.

But yeah, once again, on my phone you'll find that next to this:

I know, I'm weird. ::)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 10:51:41 pm by realpoketendonl »
Huge Nintendo fan and hobbyist Nintendo collector.

azure

« Reply #163 on: October 06, 2016, 11:43:18 am »

Can't go wrong with BoC.

« Reply #164 on: October 06, 2016, 11:56:29 am »
Wolf Alice in general.