Author Topic: What Are You Listening to Right Now?  (Read 56207 times)

maximo310

Re: What Are You Listening to Right Now?
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2015, 04:45:02 pm »
Man, I keep forgetting how great Takushi Hiyamuta( Hiya!) is as a composer. I really enjoy his work on Metal Slug 1-3, and in Undercover Cops. I believe he worked on Armed Police Gallop as well.

dondetti

« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2015, 05:24:30 pm »
Judas Priest - Rocka Rolla
I can you only chance
You need spell your soul
To the horrid spooky devil
That's a voyage to Hell

Games: https://vgcollect.com/dondetti
Music: https://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/parabellum

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2015, 10:47:03 pm »
Newest band I've been getting into. Really good. Like Killswitch Engage with a touch of techno:

telly

« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2015, 12:27:30 am »
Man, I keep forgetting how great Takushi Hiyamuta( Hiya!) is as a composer. I really enjoy his work on Metal Slug 1-3, and in Undercover Cops. I believe he worked on Armed Police Gallop as well.

I sometimes listen to the Metal Slug soundtracks too. They bring back good memories for me playing the games.
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2015, 05:34:51 pm »
Lots of Chelsea Wolfe, Tamaryn, and Sinoia Caves lately:

« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2015, 07:16:53 pm »
A really good post-punk band called Sad Lovers and Giants.

Warmsignal

« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2015, 10:47:35 pm »
I'm listening to Leitmotif by dredg right now.

Ahh dredg... one of my long time favorites. Leitmotif was a younger side of them, it shared some commonalities with their EP (I wanna say Orph?). Something like that. My favorite track off of Leit was always Yatahaze. Haven't heard much from the band in a while. I wonder what they're up to.

« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2015, 05:24:16 am »
Just realized I hadn't ever really listened to anything from Rammstein's first album as I got into them when they went huge over here with Sehnsucht and had only heard the one prominent song from it "Rammstein".  Remedying that now as I was hearing some more intense guitar work on this one it seemed.  Heck, Weisses Fleisch even has a guitar solo on it! lol

gf78

« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2015, 03:07:37 pm »
Just realized I hadn't ever really listened to anything from Rammstein's first album as I got into them when they went huge over here with Sehnsucht and had only heard the one prominent song from it "Rammstein".  Remedying that now as I was hearing some more intense guitar work on this one it seemed.  Heck, Weisses Fleisch even has a guitar solo on it! lol

Rammstein has a lot of terrific stuff on all their albums!  Some of my favorites are Mein Teil and Reise Reise from Reise Reise.  Check out the Volkerball live album/DVD set.  Their live performance is friggin' amazing on there!  And you can YouTube their live video for the song "pu$$y" where the singer Till is manning a giant cannon that is not so discretely phallic-shaped, spewing a white foamy substance all over the audience.  Quite entertaining.   :o
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

gf78

« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2015, 03:09:01 pm »
Showing my age here a bit, but this morning on the way into work, Hair Nation played Rock Me by White Lion.  Not the biggest White Lion fan by any stretch, but that song is awesome.  Had to turn that ish up and jam it!   :-[
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

deftommo

« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2015, 10:06:16 pm »

deftommo

« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2015, 10:08:47 pm »

Rammstein has a lot of terrific stuff on all their albums!  Some of my favorites are Mein Teil and Reise Reise from Reise Reise.  Check out the Volkerball live album/DVD set.  Their live performance is friggin' amazing on there!  And you can YouTube their live video for the song "pu$$y" where the singer Till is manning a giant cannon that is not so discretely phallic-shaped, spewing a white foamy substance all over the audience.  Quite entertaining.   :o

I was able to get tickets to see Rammstein a few years back in Worcester, MA. The giant foamy dick cannon was one of the most entertaining parts of the show. That and the face mounted flame throwers.

Warmsignal

« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2015, 10:33:36 pm »
In a Darkest Hour kick right now. I'm not exactly a metalhead, but I always thought this band was really underrated / overlooked.

Warmsignal

« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2015, 08:51:23 pm »
I recently got this album, and this song has been on repeat for a while.

davifus

« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2015, 07:21:38 pm »
KF2 Soundtrack
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)