Author Topic: TRADE!!!  (Read 2236 times)

patrickmeansly

TRADE!!!
« on: April 30, 2013, 04:37:04 pm »
I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS SPIDERMAN FOR THE SEGA 32X FOR TRADE OR SELL????  PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: TRADE!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 06:58:17 pm »
I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS SPIDERMAN FOR THE SEGA 32X FOR TRADE OR SELL????  PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS

Good luck with that one. It's pretty rare.

desocietas

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 07:29:41 pm »
SORRY WISH I COULD HELP
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

pacpix

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 07:37:02 pm »
SORRY WISH I COULD HELP
IS YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY BROKEN TOO?
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 08:35:56 pm »
It kind of makes folks nervous about trading when your first post is about trading for a $200 game. Maybe it's just me.

desocietas

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 09:33:48 pm »
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

patrickmeansly

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 10:01:21 pm »
It kind of makes folks nervous about trading when your first post is about trading for a $200 game. Maybe it's just me.

Sorry.  I am new to this site and happen to join at a time when Spiderman is the only other rare game I happen to need for the 32x.  I got Pitfall and World Series Baseball.  I didn't see any harm in asking but thanks for the advice.

sin2beta

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 10:56:13 pm »

Sorry.  I am new to this site and happen to join at a time when Spiderman is the only other rare game I happen to need for the 32x.  I got Pitfall and World Series Baseball.  I didn't see any harm in asking but thanks for the advice.

Never hurts to ask.

That game will be hard to get as a deal. It's ridiculously overpriced. A lot has to do with the short life of the 32X and how Spiderman was distributed. But there are also a lot of 32X complete collectors due to the small number of games. This makes trading tough because if someone has spiderman, they have a complete 32X collection. Usually have to catch someone hard up.

Good luck!
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

patrickmeansly

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2013, 11:15:40 pm »

Never hurts to ask.

That game will be hard to get as a deal. It's ridiculously overpriced. A lot has to do with the short life of the 32X and how Spiderman was distributed. But there are also a lot of 32X complete collectors due to the small number of games. This makes trading tough because if someone has spiderman, they have a complete 32X collection. Usually have to catch someone hard up.

Good luck!

I didn't think of that.  Thats kind of what I'm doing is trying to complete my 32X collection since there are only 36 games.  I'll try to find a good deal on ebay under 250.00 for it.  Thanks for the info!

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2013, 11:31:44 pm »

[/quote]

I didn't think of that.  Thats kind of what I'm doing is trying to complete my 32X collection since there are only 36 games.  I'll try to find a good deal on ebay under 250.00 for it.  Thanks for the info!
[/quote]

shewww lol I couldn't even buy earthbound for 150 last week just cause I have a hard time spending that on one game. but all the power to ya on it. of course I always like to think im gonna run up on rare games and get them for cheap(rarely happens lol) but I do have some luck(waynes world for 10$ and kid klown for 20$) but like you were saying if it's the only last game you need to complete it, it might be worth it.
PS4-zxzpigxzx
Ebay-https://VintageWarren

scott

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2013, 11:36:39 pm »
That's how it was for me and Belmont's Revenge. It was the last old CIB game I needed, so I dropped slightly more than I would normally shot for. But, now I'm all set until Lords of Shadow 2 comes out. So it was worth it to me.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

sin2beta

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2013, 12:54:11 am »

Never hurts to ask.

Good luck!

You'd be overpaying. If you are set on completing the set, the game regularly sells for $150 BIN. Check ebay completed listings. Two sold this month for 150. Just be patient. Set ebay up to email you when a copy shows up. Set a price to not go over. I would personally pick 150 as that is the lowest recently. Then just wait on it. If two sold this month, it shouldn't take long. Someone will beat you to the punch most times. But you will eventually get it saving good money.

All this advice is based on if you are fine with cart only. If you want CIB, then you usually have to pay premium or be very very patient.

Patience is everything.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2013, 01:41:33 am »
I agree with sin2beta, Patience is the key with getting a good collection, I've gotten great deals on Neo Geo games, I dont have a massive amount or anything, about 22, but I've paid under normal price for all the ones I have

patrickmeansly

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2013, 03:41:03 am »

Never hurts to ask.

Good luck!

You'd be overpaying. If you are set on completing the set, the game regularly sells for $150 BIN. Check ebay completed listings. Two sold this month for 150. Just be patient. Set ebay up to email you when a copy shows up. Set a price to not go over. I would personally pick 150 as that is the lowest recently. Then just wait on it. If two sold this month, it shouldn't take long. Someone will beat you to the punch most times. But you will eventually get it saving good money.

All this advice is based on if you are fine with cart only. If you want CIB, then you usually have to pay premium or be very very patient.

I prefer it complete in box so i figured i would have to expect 200-250 unless i get lucky!!

Patience is everything.

patrickmeansly

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2013, 03:44:42 am »

[/quote]

shewww lol I couldn't even buy earthbound for 150 last week just cause I have a hard time spending that on one game. but all the power to ya on it. of course I always like to think im gonna run up on rare games and get them for cheap(rarely happens lol) but I do have some luck(waynes world for 10$ and kid klown for 20$) but like you were saying if it's the only last game you need to complete it, it might be worth it.
[/quote]

lol.  It sounds bad but when I know I will not find Spiderman at any of my local thrift stores or flea market, I have no choice but to go to Ebay to pay the 200 range.  In my area, there are no retro game stores, and the only 32x games that ever pop up at my flea market, is Doom.  And there are so many sellers here, that they get everything from goodwills and thrift stores first hand.  When I do find anything at goodwill, its only a disc game like ps1, ps2 or gamecube.  If I get lucky to find a retro cartridge game, never ever have I found a 32X game.  I do not think they were even available in my city even when they were first being sold.