Author Topic: Easiest 16 bit games.  (Read 3071 times)

Re: Easiest 16 bit games.
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2013, 08:00:12 am »
yoshis story for n64. (actually any yoshi game now that i think about it)
kirbys dreamland for gameboy
chip n dales rescue rangers for nes

all really fun games that i wtfpwn'ed the first time i played them

patrickmeansly

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2013, 12:56:18 pm »

Yep that's the console. I bought one when I didn't have the snes and gen and really liked it and it made me buy some older games and that's kinda why I am on this site and a room just for my games now lol. Soo I guess that's who I thank for getting me back into old games... Thanks yobo!!! all in all it was a pretty good console. Pros-All in one, saved space, Fairly durable, Played nearly any game. Cons- Controls were backwards, Sound was shitty, wears out over time(only 6 months but I played the shit out of it, and tested a lot of gen games on there), slightly cheaply made, Only two controllers could play, could not plug original controllers. I prolly should have bought the retron soo I could have played with the original controller's but my retro store didn't carry them.

thats sounds like a cool system.  i dont know if its true, but I heard that it cannot play duck hunt and a few other nes titles.  luckily, i still had my consoles from as a kids, but, when i seen the fc3s and retrons and the flea market, they just looked too cheap to me, and according to reviews, they have that same problem as yours.  they die out too quickly.  i seen a genesis at local goodwill a couple weeks ago for 20.00 which i think is too much for a good will, but still its not too bad.  However, I do recommend is you ever get the funds, to get the original consoles, and on the SNES, do not get the mini console.  Get the original model 1 large console.  More durable.  The originals will last longer, just clean them every once in a while.

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2013, 11:52:07 pm »

Yep that's the console. I bought one when I didn't have the snes and gen and really liked it and it made me buy some older games and that's kinda why I am on this site and a room just for my games now lol. Soo I guess that's who I thank for getting me back into old games... Thanks yobo!!! all in all it was a pretty good console. Pros-All in one, saved space, Fairly durable, Played nearly any game. Cons- Controls were backwards, Sound was shitty, wears out over time(only 6 months but I played the shit out of it, and tested a lot of gen games on there), slightly cheaply made, Only two controllers could play, could not plug original controllers. I prolly should have bought the retron soo I could have played with the original controller's but my retro store didn't carry them.

thats sounds like a cool system.  i dont know if its true, but I heard that it cannot play duck hunt and a few other nes titles.  luckily, i still had my consoles from as a kids, but, when i seen the fc3s and retrons and the flea market, they just looked too cheap to me, and according to reviews, they have that same problem as yours.  they die out too quickly.  i seen a genesis at local goodwill a couple weeks ago for 20.00 which i think is too much for a good will, but still its not too bad.  However, I do recommend is you ever get the funds, to get the original consoles, and on the SNES, do not get the mini console.  Get the original model 1 large console.  More durable.  The originals will last longer, just clean them every once in a while.

Oh yes! Lol I have the original consoles now. I actually got both the snes's I mainly play on the big one. Nah I got a Gen coming my way shortly from a very generous guy I sold some consoles to a while back. as for duck hunt, you can but they give you this cheap ass gun that's not as accurate as the real one. Yeah I got all the consoles I need for now except that gen and I am thinking about hunting out for a SMS and maybe one day I can be sooo lucky to find a turbo-duo that's my dream hahaha
PS4-zxzpigxzx
Ebay-https://VintageWarren

scott

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2013, 11:53:55 pm »
Goof Troop. And its a great coop game to boot!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2013, 11:11:57 pm »
Altered Beast is a ridiculously easy game if you are playing the game with 2 players.  Otherwise, the game is super hard (I can't get past the 3rd level solo to save my life).

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2013, 11:21:26 pm »
oh yea I forgot!  that dam 2nd quest.  After I beat level 9 I was celebrating, watching credits thinking I was the shit, then the game said "now zelda will begin his second quest" or something like that.  all the items re-arranged but its pretty fun too.  It makes you think there is a 3rd quest but just 2 lol

That is still the coolest reward ever for completing a video game.

sin2beta

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2013, 11:26:50 pm »
oh yea I forgot!  that dam 2nd quest.  After I beat level 9 I was celebrating, watching credits thinking I was the shit, then the game said "now zelda will begin his second quest" or something like that.  all the items re-arranged but its pretty fun too.  It makes you think there is a 3rd quest but just 2 lol

That is still the coolest reward ever for completing a video game.

Obviously you don't remember the ending to Ghostbusters for NES...

UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c