Author Topic: HOCKEY???  (Read 7218 times)

patrickmeansly

Re: HOCKEY???
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2013, 04:25:00 pm »
Red Wings for life. Can't wait for game 7 tonight. Just wish it wasn't on so late. I end up falling asleep in the 3rd.

i wish you luck. I want Detroit to win that one because I I think the Black Hawks and Detroit will be a great match up next round!! :D

The Wings got it done last night! This next round is going to be amazing.

I think it will simply be  a match between the goalies.  Howard versus Crawford/Emery.  When Chicago played Detroit during the regular season, man that game had me on my toes, they were saving every shot!

sin2beta

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2013, 06:27:21 pm »
I watch hockey. I'm a Colorado Avalanche fan so it has been a rough year, lockout and the fact that we were dung on ice this year. God, I miss Roy and Sakic.

I'm pretty happy with the way the West is going in the playoffs. I just hope Anaheim pulls through tomorrow.

I am shocked that the Islanders put up a fight against the Pens. The Pens are stacked. Especially after the trades they did a few weeks ago.

like wise. last year was also rough.
and forsberg was my hockey hero

I wish you guys still had it. I miss our rivalry. :(

I do too. The 90s was amazing. Always Detroit or Colorado with the cup. I wish it was March 26, 1997 every day. It makes me laugh that Shanahan is in charge of player safety.  ;D But Vernon vs. Roy... amazing!

Honestly, rage always builds up a little when I see a Red Wings jersey.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

patrickmeansly

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2013, 06:40:07 pm »

Lol.   ;D

sin2beta

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2013, 06:46:20 pm »
... that's New Jersey.  ;D

But the Devils used to be the Colorado Rockies, but left. So, I guess I'm not too fond of them either.

patrickmeansly

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2013, 06:47:41 pm »
Did you hear about Derek Boogard???  His family is suing the NHL saying that the NHL caused him to become addicted to the pain pills and injections to get rid of pain.  What do you guys think about that???

heres the article:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/nhl-responsible-derek-boogaard-death-014856542.html

patrickmeansly

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2013, 06:50:29 pm »

But the Devils used to be the Colorado Rockies, but left. So, I guess I'm not too fond of them either.

:o  I am an idiot!!!  I miss read your post.  I thought it said when you see a Devils jersey.  I"m stupid

patrickmeansly

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2013, 06:52:50 pm »

That better lol??? ;)

patrickmeansly

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2013, 12:32:48 am »
Rangers and Bruins made it through round 1 :)  the only thing I got wrong on my bracket so far was the canadians game.  I thought for sure,  MOntreal had that series!  Wish my Kings luck tomorrow against the Sharks
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 12:47:12 am by patrickmeansly »

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2013, 08:06:07 am »

Lol.   ;D

Like I said, Devils or bust...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

sin2beta

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2013, 06:31:59 pm »
I really don't want it to be Boston vs Chicago....

sin2beta

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2013, 03:20:53 am »
Well, Hockey is back. So, far I've been going to several Dallas Stars games. It's a different crowd here than going to the Avalanche games. One game featured two people to my left always on their phone. People behind me talking about the Dallas Cowboys, and to the right was a single hockey fan introducing it to his family. Still fun to be in a city with a hockey team again though.

I finally got to catch up on the Avs. Man is it good to have Patrick Roy back on the ice. First game and already fined $10,000. And people were saying he was going to keep his temper in check. Seriously, I love you Roy.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 03:32:13 am by sin2beta »

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2013, 09:49:05 am »

What gave it away - the "NJ" in the logo?   ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

90snostalga

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2013, 10:56:52 am »
Well, Hockey is back. So, far I've been going to several Dallas Stars games. It's a different crowd here than going to the Avalanche games. One game featured two people to my left always on their phone. People behind me talking about the Dallas Cowboys, and to the right was a single hockey fan introducing it to his family. Still fun to be in a city with a hockey team again though.

I finally got to catch up on the Avs. Man is it good to have Patrick Roy back on the ice. First game and already fined $10,000. And people were saying he was going to keep his temper in check. Seriously, I love you Roy.

what about their second game against washington??  Were the fans more into that game since they won???

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2013, 06:24:01 pm »
go avs :)

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2013, 06:25:58 pm »

what got me is he acted like this when we won!
just think if we lost he would have killed someone