Author Topic: HOCKEY???  (Read 7235 times)

patrickmeansly

HOCKEY???
« on: May 11, 2013, 09:58:17 pm »
anyone like the NHL other than me????   Where I Live right now, I think I am the only one.

sin2beta

Re: HOCKEY???
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 10:38:24 pm »
I watch hockey. I'm a Colorado Avalanche fan so it has been a rough year, lockout and the fact that we were dung on ice this year. God, I miss Roy and Sakic.

I'm pretty happy with the way the West is going in the playoffs. I just hope Anaheim pulls through tomorrow.

I am shocked that the Islanders put up a fight against the Pens. The Pens are stacked. Especially after the trades they did a few weeks ago.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

patrickmeansly

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 10:42:47 pm »
I watch hockey. I'm a Colorado Avalanche fan so it has been a rough year, lockout and the fact that we were dung on ice this year. God, I miss Roy and Sakic.

I'm pretty happy with the way the West is going in the playoffs. I just hope Anaheim pulls through tomorrow.

I am shocked that the Islanders put up a fight against the Pens. The Pens are stacked. Especially after the trades they did a few weeks ago.

ah yea colorado had it crazy this year.  I am a Kings fan so I'm hoping for another STanley Cup.  This is actually my first year watching hockey.  I have always been an NFL fan but the physical play from nhl 09 got me into wanting to try out the NHL and I became an immediate fan.   The Oakland Raiders are my NFL team so I had to go with the Kings in hockey.  I love hockey tho.  I just wish it would become a top 2 team sport in the country, and get more television airs from ESPN, FOX and other channels.   Even tho I am a Kings fan, my very first game watched, was the Penguins and I became a fan of Sidney Crosby more than anything.  Love how talented he is.   I also like Rick nash and the rangers.  I was going for crosby in playoffs, but i kind of wanted to see the underdog in the Islanders win this time.  My prediction in the Stanley Cup will be the Kings and Boston!!   Who you got in the final???

sin2beta

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 10:55:04 pm »
My prediction in the Stanley Cup will be the Kings and Boston!!   Who you got in the final???

My actual pick was Chicago vs. Pittsburgh.

I am hoping for any California team vs. Pittsburgh or the Rangers.

I love Sidney Crosby. He is definitely the star of Hockey right now.

I love the Rangers for their coach John Tortorella. I could watch his interviews all day, especially when he is interviewed by Larry "Brooksie" Brooks. Tortorella is the perfect coach for New York. Mega warning for language on the interview video below.

patrickmeansly

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 01:56:13 am »
My prediction in the Stanley Cup will be the Kings and Boston!!   Who you got in the final???

My actual pick was Chicago vs. Pittsburgh.

I am hoping for any California team vs. Pittsburgh or the Rangers.

I love Sidney Crosby. He is definitely the star of Hockey right now.

I love the Rangers for their coach John Tortorella. I could watch his interviews all day, especially when he is interviewed by Larry "Brooksie" Brooks. Tortorella is the perfect coach for New York. Mega warning for language on the interview video below.

"WELL GET the fuck outa here!"  lmao.  that sounds like him.  very very funny.  he does not play.  He KNOWS what THEY DID LOL.  now educate me a little.  Who exactly is Larry Brooks??  Is he just a normal media reporter??

sin2beta

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 12:47:49 pm »
Larry Brooks is a reporter for the New York post. Tortorella and Brooks fight all the time.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2013, 12:48:28 pm »
DEVILS or bust...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

fiveforfightng

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2013, 04:21:19 pm »
I'm with the Kings.
Now Playing: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2013, 04:57:45 pm »

Pffft. Boston is having a hard time with the Leafs - the LEAFS! They won't make it outta the East. It'll be the Pens and Kings and I think the Kings repeat.

matt

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2013, 05:10:23 pm »
Red Wings for life. Can't wait for game 7 tonight. Just wish it wasn't on so late. I end up falling asleep in the 3rd.

patrickmeansly

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2013, 05:17:30 pm »
Red Wings for life. Can't wait for game 7 tonight. Just wish it wasn't on so late. I end up falling asleep in the 3rd.

i wish you luck. I want Detroit to win that one because I I think the Black Hawks and Detroit will be a great match up next round!! :D

patrickmeansly

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2013, 07:06:55 pm »
EXcellent!  Rangers still alive 8) I dont like Ovi

matt

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2013, 10:28:48 am »

i wish you luck. I want Detroit to win that one because I I think the Black Hawks and Detroit will be a great match up next round!! :D

The Wings got it done last night! This next round is going to be amazing.

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2013, 11:54:26 am »

like wise. last year was also rough.
and forsberg was my hockey hero

matt

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2013, 12:04:26 pm »

like wise. last year was also rough.
and forsberg was my hockey hero

I wish you guys still had it. I miss our rivalry. :(