Author Topic: VGCollect version 2  (Read 8555 times)

Re: VGCollect version 2
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2013, 03:12:15 pm »

"It's one small step for collector, one giant leap for collector-kind."

desocietas

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2013, 04:07:08 pm »
^lawl at your sig
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

jcalder8

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2013, 04:20:21 pm »
Thanks for all the hard work that has been put in! I can wait to check it out!

doctorlaudanum

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2013, 05:55:10 pm »
I just want to say thank you so much for creating this site. The sense of community here is just fantastic. I don't know too many gamers in real life, so it's great to have a place where I can just sit back and chatter over video games. I can't wait to see what you have.

(Also, seconding the love for your signature, exonerator.)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 11:54:03 pm by doctorlaudanum »
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2013, 08:23:47 pm »
Can't wait!

soera

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2013, 08:50:35 pm »
As long as I keep my title, I approve!

pacpix

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2013, 08:51:12 pm »
@desocietas

I still use it sometimes ha.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2013, 08:51:15 pm »

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2013, 11:40:53 pm »
I just want to say thank you so much for creating this site. The sense of community here is just fantastic. I don't know too many gamers in real life, so it's great to have a place to just sit back and chatter over video games. I can't wait to see what you have.

Yeah this basically sums it up for what I have to say!! Thanks guys this site has gave me something to do and I have gotten a lot of games from the community you guys have here!!! fantastic friendly site!
PS4-zxzpigxzx
Ebay-https://VintageWarren

matt

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2013, 11:26:03 am »
I just want to say thank you so much for creating this site. The sense of community here is just fantastic. I don't know too many gamers in real life, so it's great to have a place to just sit back and chatter over video games. I can't wait to see what you have.

Yeah this basically sums it up for what I have to say!! Thanks guys this site has gave me something to do and I have gotten a lot of games from the community you guys have here!!! fantastic friendly site!

Thanks! Those kind words mean a lot to me. We are really proud of what we've built and although most of us admins have been quite busy with stuff outside of VGC for the past year, hearing and seeing the community really inspires us to work hard and keep pushing out these updates.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2013, 12:10:32 pm »
Hahaha!

Aside from the old quote about "not wanting to be a member of any group that would *have* me as a member"...

...what else can I say other than - *ANY* community blessed enough to have ME as an active member...is by default...pre-destined, pre-determined, and bound to be full of Awesome-ness :P

- INB4 Soera (or anyone else here:) casts aspersions on any other things that I may be full of  ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

hexen

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2013, 06:32:14 pm »
Oh! Sounds delightful! I wonder what surprises await...

That is to say... do surprises await? I haven't been active on the forums for awhile so I don't know if there have been like development updates.
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

soera

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2013, 08:33:33 pm »
...what else can I say other than - *ANY* community blessed enough to have ME as an active member...is by default...pre-destined, pre-determined, and bound to be full of Awesome-ness :P

Glad to have you in my harem.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2013, 08:47:23 am »

Glad to have you in my harem.

Glad to be there, habibi  :-*
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

dstone

PRO Supporter

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2013, 10:37:08 am »
Woo-hoo! Can't wait!