Author Topic: Download collection list  (Read 2488 times)

Download collection list
« on: May 30, 2013, 11:31:06 am »
Is there any way to download my collection list to my tablet? I do not have a phone since I can't hear well and all I have is a Droid based tablet. It does not have any type of cell service only WiFi. I am wondering if there is a way to download my collection to the tablet so I can have it available when I am out in the wild looking for games.

scott

Re: Download collection list
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 12:10:14 pm »
If you go to Settings on your collection list and scroll down, you'll see an option to export the list to an excel spreadsheet. You'll then be able to open it in an app like QuickOffice or something along those lines.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

matt

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 12:34:31 pm »
If you go to Settings on your collection list and scroll down, you'll see an option to export the list to an excel spreadsheet. You'll then be able to open it in an app like QuickOffice or something along those lines.

Yeah at this time that is your best bet. Just be sure to update your collection via the site or mobile app when you get back into wifi.

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 01:28:35 pm »
Thanks! I figured it out right after I posted. I am new to the world of apps and all that good stuff. I do have a laptop and a desktop. I want to say thanks for this site and collection app. It sure beats carrying the old 3 ring binder which has to be replaced often (2-3 months) due to wear and tear. The tablet is also a lot lighter and easier to carry when I bike and go for my walks.

desocietas

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 02:13:53 pm »
Hey Matt, I was looking at my exported list the other  as was wondering if there was a way for it to export certain information into the excel sheet such as date of purchase, item notes, price paid, date added, condition (cart, manual, case, etc.).  I like that it has the option to choose a particular platform - would be cool if there was something like that for other informational columns.

Thanks!

DERP: Ooops, forgot that it does include condition and notes and costs... Maybe something like date purchased/added as optional columns?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 02:15:49 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

matt

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 04:42:20 pm »
Hey Matt, I was looking at my exported list the other  as was wondering if there was a way for it to export certain information into the excel sheet such as date of purchase, item notes, price paid, date added, condition (cart, manual, case, etc.).  I like that it has the option to choose a particular platform - would be cool if there was something like that for other informational columns.

Thanks!

DERP: Ooops, forgot that it does include condition and notes and costs... Maybe something like date purchased/added as optional columns?

You can count on that with the new site. :)

scott

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2013, 04:52:48 pm »
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

desocietas

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2013, 05:25:18 pm »
DERP

newbie mistake.  :P

Right? that can be my forum subtitle... Perpetual n00b   8)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas