Author Topic: VGCollect Version 2 BETA is here!  (Read 23928 times)

Re: VGCollect Version 2 BETA is here!
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2013, 12:15:43 am »
Great job, Matt. I really like the new formula! :)

soera

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2013, 12:26:28 am »
It looks cool. I did notice that my super admin status was removed. I guess Ill live with it.

jobocan

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2013, 12:55:24 am »
It looks cool. I did notice that my super admin status was removed. I guess Ill live with it.

You're still Lord High Lord of the Fairies, you have nothing to complain about :P

jcalder8

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2013, 01:34:21 am »
I know you have tons of other stuff you are working on but I want to write these suggestions down before I forget:

- Be able to click to the next page at the bottom of the page as well as the top
- Be able to select the number of items displayed at a time

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2013, 02:53:49 am »
It's looking really fresh! Nice :) I noticed the alternate title headings are missing  :o

Will the "Shelf" feature be back? I really really enjoyed viewing my collection with that realistic style!  :D

Great work Matt!!  ;D

nintendojuggalo

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2013, 04:38:56 am »
Looking good.

gorbrushthriftweed

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2013, 05:53:16 am »
The numbered index at the top of the wishlist only links to your collection. So if you wish list spans more then one page you can't scroll to the next page.

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2013, 07:23:09 am »
My "all platforms" list appears to leave titles out where the page-breaks occur. For instance, I can see Double Dragon on my NES list, but it disappears when I look at my All Platforms list.

matt

« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2013, 12:16:37 pm »
My "all platforms" list appears to leave titles out where the page-breaks occur. For instance, I can see Double Dragon on my NES list, but it disappears when I look at my All Platforms list.

This has been corrected.

The numbered index at the top of the wishlist only links to your collection. So if you wish list spans more then one page you can't scroll to the next page.

This is almost fixed. You can now navigate properly up until you get near the end of your pages.

haloofthesun

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2013, 02:26:27 pm »
You're probably aware of this already, but some categories aren't displaying all entries. For example, I have 54 SNES games in my collection, but when viewing only the SNES games in my collection, it will only display the first 2 pages (50 items) and the last 4 games are missing, as there is no way to get to the 3rd page.

I'm sure you're aware of it and going to be fixing it soon, just wanted to make sure. Everything is looking really good though! Nice work!

matt

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2013, 02:37:37 pm »
You're probably aware of this already, but some categories aren't displaying all entries. For example, I have 54 SNES games in my collection, but when viewing only the SNES games in my collection, it will only display the first 2 pages (50 items) and the last 4 games are missing, as there is no way to get to the 3rd page.

I'm sure you're aware of it and going to be fixing it soon, just wanted to make sure. Everything is looking really good though! Nice work!

Wasn't aware of it - but just fixed it! Thanks for pointing it out.

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2013, 06:46:39 pm »
When I add checks to the checkboxes on individual titles for things such as Cart/Disk, Manual, etc. and click Submit, it doesn't seem to save the information.

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2013, 07:20:22 pm »
looks great so far... congrats on the hard work...

so I have a bookmark to this page...

http://vgcollect.com/proskier

that I always click when I want to login etc.

so I hit that page and then logged in and got these error messages below... I clicked back and was on the page fine, just wanted to let you know

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: controllers/login.php

Line Number: 45

Severity: Warning

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h04/mnt/138266/domains/vgcollect.com/html/system/core/Exceptions.php:185)

Filename: libraries/Session.php

Line Number: 672

Message: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /nfs/c09/h04/mnt/138266/domains/vgcollect.com/html/system/core/Exceptions.php:185)

Filename: api/smf_2_api.php

Line Number: 2081

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h04/mnt/138266/domains/vgcollect.com/html/system/core/Exceptions.php:185)

Line Number: 2085

Line Number: 2717

Filename: helpers/url_helper.php

Line Number: 546

htimreimer

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2013, 07:21:26 pm »

so I hit that page and then logged in and got these error messages below... I clicked back and was on the page fine, just wanted to let you know

Message: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /nfs/c09/h04/mnt/138266/domains/vgcollect.com/html/system/core/Exceptions.php:185)

i got this too

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2013, 09:14:14 pm »

i got this too

me too.

Also, I noticed that the navigation on my wishlist has been changed. Now there are letters instead of numbers, and I like it! Much easier to find that one specific game. But when clicked on a letter, it takes me to my collection with the following errors:

Filename: controllers/collection.php

Line Number: 114

Filename: controllers/collection.php

Line Number: 115

I know this is still in beta and you may or may not already know this, just thought I'd mention it.