Author Topic: Accessing Forums on a Phone  (Read 3364 times)

darko

Accessing Forums on a Phone
« on: September 29, 2011, 11:15:10 am »
When you access a discussion on a phone, is there currently any way to go directly back to the forum home? If not it would be a nice addition. The closest thing is see is "discussions" after navigating away from the main forum page.

madmax

Re: Accessing Forums on a Phone
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 10:52:56 pm »
I've noticed this too, I generally just hit the back button on my phone to go back.

Also, what kind of phone are you using?

scott

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 11:30:25 pm »
I'm on an HTC Incredible and I have the same problem. It's part of the forum software, I think. Matt promises that the dev is fixing all sorts of issues and that an update is coming "soon" ha...

Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

madmax

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 01:41:19 am »
I was just asking because i know most android phones have that little back button on them whereas iphones don't

desocietas

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 02:48:15 pm »
Speaking of the iphone, I haven't been able to figure out how to access the site through the iPhone's browser... can't seem to log in as there is no "log in" button that appears after typing in the username and password.  A checkbox shows, but nothing else (black background covers all text, too).
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

matt

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 03:16:02 pm »
I'll push an update out to the mobile theme to correct this. As far as the iPhone stuff goes, I'll give that a test today as well. It should render just fine but maybe there is an issue that I'm not aware of.

matt

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2011, 03:20:31 pm »
Here is a shot of it on iOS 5. Looks fine but I'm not sure how it displays in iOS 4.

desocietas

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2011, 05:13:56 pm »
i'll see if i can get a shot of what my bf's iPhone displays (or doesn't display)... i don't actually own a smartphone, but i figure if/when i do, it'll be an android phone (and the app will be all i need)!
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

darko

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2011, 10:08:21 am »
I have an Atrix and an iPhone 4 so I can look at whatever you need me to.

desocietas

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2011, 06:48:40 pm »
Heh, looks like there won't be an iPhone 5 for a while anyway, so I'm sure the bf will probably stay with his current iOS (4, I think)... he was pretty unhappy with the last update, so I wonder what he thinks about iOS 5.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas