Author Topic: Driver: San Francisco  (Read 1558 times)

Driver: San Francisco
« on: October 03, 2011, 05:03:45 pm »
Anyone else been playing this? I'm a huge dork about classic movie car chases from the '70s, so this game is like heaven for me. It's got some flaws but the sweet amount of cars and movie challenges more than make up for it.

If anyone's down for driving around free-roam, I play on the 360. Gamertag is "nah dew"

scott

Re: Driver: San Francisco
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 07:05:14 pm »
I played a crapton of the original Driver for PS1, it was so awesome. I dug the 2nd one too, and never got into much of the series after that. That being said, this one has been on my radar for awhile now and I've been meaning to check it out. If you tell me it has a draw bridge in it, I'm completely sold.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

madmax

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 12:16:56 am »
This is what i posted in the currently playing thread before I saw this

Just started Driver: San Fran. Good fun so far. it's a pretty neat concept they have going on. I really needed a car game and I was a midtown madness 2 junkie when i was a kid (I made cars and entire cities for it) so having another car game in san fran is just awesome :D

I've just sunk about an hour into it before i had to stop for homework. It's really fun though. I like it. The variety of cars seems a little low so far though :/

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 10:25:36 pm »
Is this the 4th or 5th Driver game? I also really enjoyed Driver 1 and 2 but stopped paying attention after that for whatever reason. Been meaning to check out Driv3r for such a long time now.

madmax

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 11:41:02 pm »
5th driver game :)

Driver
Driver 2
Driv3r
Driver: Parallel lines
Driver: San Fran

madmax

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 02:45:16 pm »
I'm a little ways into this. The mission where you have to take down Jericho (dodge ram srt-10) is really irritating. He keeps shooting so many damn cars at me <.<

psydswipe

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 06:55:01 am »
I'm a little ways into this. The mission where you have to take down Jericho (dodge ram srt-10) is really irritating. He keeps shooting so many damn cars at me <.<

That's more than a little ways into it. Maybe I'm forgetting something though, it just sounds similar to what's near the end. I did find some parts irritating myself. More fun to do the side stuff rather than the main story.

madmax

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 11:23:21 pm »
Just finished the games story. i just need to do a ton of missions now.
Not a bad game