Author Topic: Feed is active!  (Read 4079 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: Feed is active!
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2013, 10:32:37 am »
I am going to stalk you now too!

Btw, the quote under your avatar is awesome ... Didnt realize you were into his music (obviously Im letting out something that people didnt know about me either).

Heh; yeah...

While I wouldn't really consider myself a rap "fan" - I've always really enjoyed all of his stuff (prolly 'cause it's gritty, raw, 'n' real - which I really like:) (+ I also like a few other rappers here & there)...and I've got everything he's done (that I know of) going all of the way back to "Infinite" -and- including D-12 World ("My band" = LMFAO!) & "The Return of Bad Meets Evil"...which I also like a lot!

Since you're also a fan...it's pop-quiz time for ya', brother  :o

You correctly identified 1 out of 3 quotes/references to 3 different songs of his that show up in all of my posts here...identify the other 2!

(Hint) they're both in the 'bottom' part of my sigs/comments...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2013, 10:33:59 am »
This must be the thread where we all start stalking each other. Looking forward to that!

To being the *stalker* or the *stalk-ee*?

bobster

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2013, 10:36:20 am »
This must be the thread where we all start stalking each other. Looking forward to that!

To being the *stalker* or the *stalk-ee*?

I'd think both could be fun. Maybe that's just me  :D
Currently Playing: The Witcher

foxhack

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2013, 10:41:00 am »

Boo at the forum not letting me make video-only replies. I'M A MOD, DAMMIT.

soera

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2013, 10:43:25 am »
I recognize "A lot of truth is said in jest". But I dont recognize the other quote at all. Ive actually wanted to ask where the hell its from. :)

bobster

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2013, 10:44:58 am »

Boo at the forum not letting me make video-only replies. I'M A MOD, DAMMIT.

Hahah thanks for that.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2013, 10:49:25 am »
I recognize "A lot of truth is said in jest". But I dont recognize the other quote at all. Ive actually wanted to ask where the hell its from. :)

Hah!

You followed through already, didn't ya'?
(I'm guessing that you're #7) xD

The 3rd one that you're wondering about is from "Bad Meets Evil: Hell - the sequel"

Give it a listen if you haven't yet (IMHO) some of his funniest lines :)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2013, 01:26:21 pm »
Holy shit!

My # of "Stalkers" -I mean- "Followers*...has increased to (last time I checked)...*10* of you all  :o

Just wanted to make a quick 'disclaimer' before/so I don't come across as some sort of elitist ass-hat who's "too good to follow anybody himself"  ;)

I'm honestly flattered by the fact/idea that anybody...anywhere...would want to follow me.  I guess that shouldn't really surprise me, as I'm the staunchest & founding member of the:

"not wanting to belong to any group/club that would have me as a member" club :P

Anyhow, and to the point = since I avoid and dislike Facebook, Twitter, and really just about anything that falls into the category of "Social Media" so very, very much (and, since a portion of that is due to the constant receiving of e-mails/"updates" every few seconds) when someone farts, spits, wakes up, goes to sleep, breathes, *thinks* about taking a shit, describing every. single. step. that they take from their point-of-origin to get to the toilet to take said shit, letting me know how their knees/joints are feeling as they squat, the temperature of the lid as their ass cheeks make contact (*IF* they're not a germ-a-phobe, that is); which brings on a whole new set of "updates":), the amount of toilet paper (if there is any), how many plys it is, how the people in the surrounding stalls farts/shit sound/smells -and- if said neighbors remember to or neglect to 'courtesy-flush', etc, etc, ad nauseum, etc, etc, ad infinitum, etc, etc, etc...I'm sure you all get my point.

Not only that, but, I've noticed that (just about) all of the people that are following me here are the same people that I *already* talk to the most (be it here in the forums & threads or via PM's and/or e-mails) anyway, -and- on top of that; I'm pretty active & do a pretty good job of keeping up with & staying current with whatever people & topics that I've been involved with.

TL;DR = PLEASE Don't be offended/take it the wrong way if you're following me & I'm not following you back, because it's nothing personal at all...I just don't follow anybody anywhere  8)

soera

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2013, 04:47:45 pm »

TL;DR = PLEASE Don't be offended/take it the wrong way if you're following me & I'm not following you back, because it's nothing personal at all...I just don't follow anybody anywhere  8)

This was the reason I didnt think people needed to know who their followers were.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2013, 11:51:28 pm »

But you need to follow me!  Follow me to the Promised Land!  I'll show you the way to the mountain top! 

I'm trying to start a cult.

haloofthesun

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2013, 12:27:11 am »
Okay, I'll join your cult.

jcalder8

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2013, 01:05:42 am »
Okay, I'll join your cult.
ONE OF US ONE OF US!

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2013, 02:50:54 pm »