Author Topic: Quick, easy question.... UPDATE: Okay, 2 questions now....  (Read 825 times)

teck

PRO Supporter

Quick, easy question.... UPDATE: Okay, 2 questions now....
« on: August 06, 2013, 01:08:59 am »
Is there going to be anything related to badges along with the finishing touches of the update~?  I don't really notice them anymore so I want to know if they are being abandoned or if more are going to be added like a v2.0 badge or higher existing badge increments~?

Also, I picked up and added Terraria - Collector's Edition to the site today....  I was at an impasse though as to whether or not list it as PS3 or PSN....  It is a physical retail game, but inside the package there is a card to download the game on PSN....  My gut was to go PSN, but I will change it back if the consensus differs....
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 01:01:31 am by teck »

foxhack

Re: Quick, easy question.... UPDATE: Okay, 2 questions now....
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 11:58:38 am »
Terraria... is weird, but I'd list it as a PSN title.

You're getting a physical bonus with a digital game. Just make sure that the item's description says that it's a download key in a retail box.

matt

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 12:42:04 pm »
You must not have seen this post:

http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,3939.msg41186.html#msg41186

but yes, they will be coming back.

scott

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 02:54:10 pm »

You're getting a physical bonus with a digital game. Just make sure that the item's description says that it's a download key in a retail box.

Ah yes. But we already have Patapon 2 listed under PSP and it was just a voucher in a box?
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

foxhack

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 03:40:18 pm »

Ah yes. But we already have Patapon 2 listed under PSP and it was just a voucher in a box?
Terraria includes a poster, stickers, and a USB stick... it just doesn't have a disc. Patapon 2 exists in both code voucher and UMD versions, so it's not quite the same case anymore.

scott

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 06:51:54 pm »
I see.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2013, 02:59:41 am »
Terraria includes a poster, stickers, and a USB stick... it just doesn't have a disc. Patapon 2 exists in both code voucher and UMD versions, so it's not quite the same case anymore.

Well, the worst part is that the Xbox 360 version came with a disc....  :(