Author Topic: Who here is getting a PlayStation 4 / XBox One?  (Read 19726 times)

Re: Who here is getting a PlayStation 4 / XBox One?
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2013, 11:02:51 am »
i already paid in full for my xbox i cant wait to play dead rising and KI then new achievement system will be amazing

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2013, 12:00:04 pm »
i already paid in full for my xbox i cant wait to play dead rising and KI then new achievement system will be amazing

What changes are being made to their Achievement-System?

Welcome to vgcollect, btw!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2013, 12:09:07 pm »
PS4. More for media capabilities than games tho.

Which Media-Capabilities, specifically; Matt?

I mean, I'm also going with the PS4 (4sure:) -and- It always warms-up the ice that surrounds my heart a bit to see sales *NOT* going to M$  :o

it's just that - from what I understand - the Ex-Box 180 is more about ("More media/Less games") than Sony is...

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2013, 12:47:39 pm »
games have there achievements like normal but you can spend gamerscore on characters maps ect. and the system will have achievements as well and there are many challenges that dont give you gamerscore they give you new unlocks witch have not been explained yet challenges are spread over more then one title unlike achievements

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2013, 02:18:32 pm »
games have there achievements like normal but you can spend gamerscore on characters maps ect. and the system will have achievements as well and there are many challenges that dont give you gamerscore they give you new unlocks witch have not been explained yet challenges are spread over more then one title unlike achievements

Sounds pretty cool.

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2013, 06:32:51 pm »

Source?

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2013, 09:57:54 pm »
yeah i have a wii u dont play but i love fighting games and i must play the new killer instinct and titanfall

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2013, 08:29:06 am »
yeah i have a wii u dont play but i love fighting games and i must play the new killer instinct and titanfall

if you can softmod the wii u get the M/AO Japanese games, they are very violent and crude.
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2013, 09:26:03 am »

if you can softmod the wii u get the M/AO Japanese games, they are very violent and crude.

How difficult is that to do?

jsoup

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2013, 04:36:30 pm »

How difficult is that to do?

As with the original Wii, it's really damn easy: http://wiiuhacked.com/

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2013, 06:01:20 pm »
I put a order in for PS4 as soon as they went up on Amazon.

Xbox One I'll get eventually. Same with WiiU probably.

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2013, 06:48:05 pm »
PS4 eventually when there's games I want to play on it. So quite possibly next year late 2014 maybe.

Otherwise Xbone doesn't interest me much at the moment. Maybe if they release an exclusive that entices I might be inclined to pick one up.

Then just for kicks I'll throw my two cents in about Wii U. Once Bayonetta 2 is released, that's when I'll get myself a Wii U.

insektmute

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2013, 01:09:24 pm »
Pre-ordered my PS4 and a copy of Killzone: Shadow Fall back when they first came up on Amazon. I've got a high-end gaming PC alongside that, so I'm thinking I'll be perfectly content on ditching Microsoft this time around.

Even looking at my 360, most of the games on there were available on PC. If it weren't for Cave shmups, I'd only have a handful of games that make it worth keeping that I can't get elsewhere.

« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2013, 09:26:23 pm »
I got a Wii U at launch, and have loved it since day one. Won't be getting either of the other consoles, have sworn off sony, and the new xbox just doesn't look all that interesting.

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2013, 08:34:52 am »
I got a Wii U at launch, and have loved it since day one. Won't be getting either of the other consoles, have sworn off sony, and the new xbox just doesn't look all that interesting.

Im going to get a Wii U ,but not a ps4 nor xb1.
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー