Author Topic: Having too much games and don't know what to play  (Read 1393 times)

Having too much games and don't know what to play
« on: August 20, 2013, 01:10:01 pm »
This happen to me a lotttt. I have a tons of game (like you see on my collection and few others that aren't the retail ones, if you know what i mean xD) but i continue playing the same game over and over again, specially with modern games. Sometimes I have this new game and I start to play and then meehhh, i dont know get bored with it!?, so I throw away I continue playing COD online xD. I dont know, maybe is something that when you was a kid you dont work so that mean you dont have money to buy any game. Now I can get any game that i want so I buy as many I can (those one I see I would like) but when i get here in my home I never start to play it. Thats happen to you too??? Let me know your opinion and experience with it :D
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 11:22:33 pm by xstonekinghtx »

Re: Having too much games and not know what to play
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 09:51:25 pm »
i used to play games for a few days and switch (i would forget the controls and story and have to start again) but now im trying to go through them 1 at a time.

dragons dogma (when im alone)
army of 2 (with my mate jake)
tekken tag 2 (when i have lots of people over) (dont think this one will change any time soon)

spac316

Re: Having too much games and don't know what to play
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 02:23:11 am »
Yes, I am waste deep in unfinished games!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 09:34:29 am »
Yes, I am neck high & getting buried by unfinished & unplayed games!

Fix'd for being too lazy to make my own post:)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

brunauss

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2013, 12:18:17 pm »
I have my days where nothing looks good to play and basically go do something outside or in town. I kind of get these feelings posted here and can relate, considering the size collection I have.
SWFL Werewolf Gamer

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 10:16:14 am »
I have almost 300 games on steam and I haven't even touched (in a manner of speaking) half of them. I tell ya, man, the summer sales are made up by the devil himself.

brunauss

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 11:21:16 am »
I have almost 300 games on steam and I haven't even touched (in a manner of speaking) half of them. I tell ya, man, the summer sales are made up by the devil himself.

Walter White?
SWFL Werewolf Gamer

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2013, 05:10:56 pm »

Walter White?

I'm sorry?

brunauss

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2013, 03:33:51 am »

Walter White?

I'm sorry?

Sorry, Breaking Bad reference.
SWFL Werewolf Gamer

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2013, 01:05:46 pm »
Running into this problem, too. The best approach I've found is to try and get through one at a time, based on what kind of mood I'm in. If I start something that I know is going to take awhile (Tales of Xillia being the current one), I'll usually keep one or two things on standby for when I don't feel like any big time committment or just need a change of pace, like a fighting game or RTS.

The biggest problem just comes down to not enough free time. I'm lucky if I get three hours in on a weeknight :(

brunauss

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2013, 01:39:46 pm »
Running into this problem, too. The best approach I've found is to try and get through one at a time, based on what kind of mood I'm in. If I start something that I know is going to take awhile (Tales of Xillia being the current one), I'll usually keep one or two things on standby for when I don't feel like any big time committment or just need a change of pace, like a fighting game or RTS.

The biggest problem just comes down to not enough free time. I'm lucky if I get three hours in on a weeknight :(

Thus why my work days are just that; the job, supply errands and work around home. That way my days off are exactly that.
SWFL Werewolf Gamer