Author Topic: My Game Sale Thread (cover art/cases/manuals as well) (Updated July 8 2014)  (Read 5622 times)

desocietas

What's the condition on Master of the Monster Lair? It's not on your sell list :P
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

turf

PRO Supporter

Do you still have Contra Hard Corps?

What's the condition on Master of the Monster Lair? It's not on your sell list :P

true, hehehe, well is 90% sealed xD. The thing is that was cut out on the front side (the plastic wrap) but the top and bottom are still sealed. I can send you pic if you want. And Contra I sold it this past weekend.

i'm interested in project x zone. i found then on amazon for about 28 USD new shipped. i would preffer to buy it from here to support this community. if you can do it for around 20 that would be great. if not, i understand

Updates guys. I also add more stuff on my wish list and also If one of you are looking for gba games, let me now because I have a bunch

Re: My Games Sales Thread with more pics!!
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2014, 03:12:50 pm »
a little bumping :D

Re: My Games Sales Thread with more pics Update (Feb 24 14)
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2014, 11:02:29 pm »
to the top!!!!!!

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2014, 02:38:39 am »
Just curious, what is the Final Fantasy VIII item in the first picture at the top? A soundtrack?

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2014, 05:44:03 pm »
Just curious, what is the Final Fantasy VIII item in the first picture at the top? A soundtrack?

hehehe no, is the collector figure set that includes edea and other characters :3

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2014, 05:44:47 pm »
Guys I will make a new thread for some stuff that I need to sell from my collection because mi life situation became really hard right now :(

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2014, 05:54:07 pm »

hehehe no, is the collector figure set that includes edea and other characters :3

Oh, awesome. Big FF VIII fan here, my favorite FF of all time. Sorry about the hard times.

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2014, 06:02:50 pm »

argyle

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2014, 06:05:51 pm »

Oh, awesome. Big FF VIII fan here, my favorite FF of all time. Sorry about the hard times.

Awesome, a fellow FF8 fan!  It's probably my second favorite in the series, but I love it.  :)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

Re: My Games Sales Thread with more pics Update (April 25 14)
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2014, 12:18:58 am »
back to action :D

Re: My Games Sales Thread with more pics Update (April 25 14)
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2014, 07:41:38 pm »
I am interesting in Suikoden IV, Could you tell me a little bit more about it. Is the game complete with original cover art, case and manual. Whats the condition of the discs.
Thanks