Author Topic: October 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 18914 times)

theflea

Re: October 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #165 on: October 29, 2013, 08:02:47 pm »
Had some pickups the last couple days, including a very unique game.

XB360
- Batman Arkham Origins - Collector's Edition
- Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag - Limited Edition

PS3
- Puppeteer

NeoGeo X
- NeoGeo X Mega Pack (15 games)
Love how they put a tiny card inside a huge old school NeoGeo AES clamshell case. lol
Also come with a portable charger adapter so you don't have use the docking bay.

SNES
- 4 in 1 Multicart
This was a kickstarter game that has four new original mini games.  :)

"Happy game hunting!!!"

jcalder8

« Reply #166 on: October 29, 2013, 08:16:11 pm »
SNES
- 4 in 1 Multicart
When did this finish? I don't remember hearing anything about it

« Reply #167 on: October 29, 2013, 08:24:32 pm »

picked these up today

theflea

« Reply #168 on: October 29, 2013, 08:38:43 pm »
SNES
- 4 in 1 Multicart

Ended in May, here's the link.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pikointeractive/super-4-in-1-multicart-for-the-snes
"Happy game hunting!!!"

jcalder8

« Reply #169 on: October 29, 2013, 09:28:51 pm »
SNES
- 4 in 1 Multicart

Ended in May, here's the link.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pikointeractive/super-4-in-1-multicart-for-the-snes
That's pretty cool. I wished I had heard about it!

sin2beta

« Reply #170 on: October 29, 2013, 09:37:13 pm »
SNES
- 4 in 1 Multicart

I love the design of the multicart. It's very Japanese. But also very "Play It Loud"
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

« Reply #171 on: October 30, 2013, 02:09:34 am »
Finally snagged the LittleBigPlanet 2 PlayStation Move bundle. I'd planned on grabbing in way back whenever, but wanted to wait til the price dropped, which it did... around Black Friday, at which point everywhere sold out of 'em because the price was slashed way down to around 30 or 40 bucks, if I recall. Managed to find one for only $49 on Amazon Marketplace the other night, so not too bad!

It looks like it was maybe an open box return or something. Game is still sealed, the controllers have all been opened, but look like they were never used even once, not so much as a single speck of dust or fingerprints, even in the grooves, and there's still that new smell that accessories have when you first get 'em.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 02:11:08 am by insektmute »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #172 on: October 30, 2013, 02:20:19 am »
Just got 2 SNES games in a couple trades. Nothing too special, but I'm both a comic fan and an old wrestling fan, so these are both good for me:

-Justice League Task Force
-WWF Raw

foxhack

« Reply #173 on: October 30, 2013, 05:06:26 pm »
Just in case nobody believes me...

$15 total. The discs have some scratches and Snatcher appears to be a former rental. I'm keeping D and Mansion of Hidden Souls. The others will be sold off to pay for a new computer.

After I play them, of course.  8)

desocietas

« Reply #174 on: October 30, 2013, 05:25:14 pm »
Just in case nobody believes me...

$15 total. The discs have some scratches and Snatcher appears to be a former rental. I'm keeping D and Mansion of Hidden Souls. The others will be sold off to pay for a new computer.

After I play them, of course.  8)

yeeeeeeeahhh toe jam and earl!!  sometimes i feel like that game was that generation's "earthbound" (in ways of weird game humor)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #175 on: October 30, 2013, 05:31:48 pm »
yeeeeeeeahhh toe jam and earl!!  sometimes i feel like that game was that generation's "earthbound" (in ways of weird game humor)
I'm selling that one, its price on eBay will get me back what I spent on this lot.

I'm still waiting for Sega to lower its price on Steam so I can buy it there, pay for my legal copy, and then use it on a proper emulator. :p

theflea

« Reply #176 on: October 30, 2013, 06:35:49 pm »
Picked up a nice little find.

Has it's box and system is in great shape.

Console #197
(and I can already predict what my 200th console will be) lol

Grats Fox, but I'm a little disappointed you just plan to sell them on ebay.  :-\ 
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 06:44:25 pm by theflea »
"Happy game hunting!!!"

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #177 on: October 30, 2013, 07:03:42 pm »
Picked up a nice little find.

Has it's box and system is in great shape.

Console #197
(and I can already predict what my 200th console will be) lol

Grats Fox, but I'm a little disappointed you just plan to sell them on ebay.  :-\

I found one of those years ago for $5 and passed it up. Man, I'd love to have it now.

« Reply #178 on: October 30, 2013, 07:06:01 pm »
feels soooo good!

foxhack

« Reply #179 on: October 30, 2013, 07:07:08 pm »

I realize that you (hell, most folks here) haven't known me for long or know what I do for a living.

I'm an eBay reseller. Though I -am- a collector, I also make a living off of selling games, computer software, movies, and other things online. I typically sell common stuff but sometimes I hit the jackpot with things like these. Sometimes I keep them and sometimes I sell them, not because I want to, but because I have to. Living in Mexico while hunting for things and selling them in the US has kept my family afloat for several years. Things have been tight, but we've been able to live OK since dollars are worth quite a bit here. I don't like being a reseller, but I really have no other choice, since there's no jobs where I live in the US side of town, and I don't want to work 8 hours to get paid less than 10 dollars a day in Mexico.

I've been trying to upgrade my computer since 2010. This has been the closest I've been to being able to do so since 2011.

I have a ton of valuable DC, PS1, PS2 and PC games in my collection. I've been debating selling them off to fund the upgrades. Now that this happened, I won't have to, and I'll gladly sacrifice something I found instead of my own items that I would very much like to play through one day. I'm not selling Snatcher and Popful just because money ding ding ding! If I could, I'd keep them.

Sorry to disappoint you. But the first thing I thought of when I saw this was "FINALLY. I CAN FIX MY PC." Not profit. Just improvement.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 07:10:06 pm by foxhack »