Author Topic: Matt's To-Do List version 2.0  (Read 16915 times)

desocietas

Re: Matt's To-Do List version 2.0
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2013, 01:19:41 pm »
I don't know anything about coding, but was just wondering if there was a way to have a checkbox or something next to each data entry line in the "submit form" page that we could check off that might say "not applicable"?

Maybe there'd be a way for "not applicable" fields to then just not show up at all on the item page.  Just added a few plushie records and thought it'd be useful for those instances.

Thanks, Matt, and keep up the good work!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

matt

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2013, 01:54:58 pm »
I don't know anything about coding, but was just wondering if there was a way to have a checkbox or something next to each data entry line in the "submit form" page that we could check off that might say "not applicable"?

Maybe there'd be a way for "not applicable" fields to then just not show up at all on the item page.  Just added a few plushie records and thought it'd be useful for those instances.

You know previously we actually had different fields on some of those pages depending on the category. This is definitely something I'd like to revisit since it is impossible to have a universal form.

desocietas

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2013, 02:30:32 pm »

You know previously we actually had different fields on some of those pages depending on the category. This is definitely something I'd like to revisit since it is impossible to have a universal form.

Cool - thanks!
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2013, 10:50:46 pm »
Would love to see the 'My Stuff' on the items page added to your list.  Currently there is no way while on an item page to see your 'instances' of it in your collection/edit them/etc.  I was assuming this is where that feature would be.

matt

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2013, 09:10:28 am »
Would love to see the 'My Stuff' on the items page added to your list.  Currently there is no way while on an item page to see your 'instances' of it in your collection/edit them/etc.  I was assuming this is where that feature would be.

Geez yeah I totally forgot about the "My Stuff" tab. Adding it to the list!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2013, 03:09:54 pm »
I'd love to be able to put my wishlist in order of priority.

desocietas

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2013, 09:19:18 pm »
I'd love to be able to put my wishlist in order of priority.

hahahah trollllol
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

matt

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2013, 10:41:58 pm »
Your wish is my command! You can sort it now. :)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2013, 11:01:06 pm »
Thanks!

jcalder8

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2013, 11:32:12 pm »
It's great to have you back Matt  ;D

topspot123

« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2013, 11:59:06 pm »
Once all of the bugs are squashed, are you still planning to implement custom user lists?  This was the first item on ToDo 1.0, and a feature I will find very useful.  I hope it will eventually be possible, but either way thanks as always for your diligent work! 

matt

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2013, 11:12:36 am »
Once all of the bugs are squashed, are you still planning to implement custom user lists?  This was the first item on ToDo 1.0, and a feature I will find very useful.  I hope it will eventually be possible, but either way thanks as always for your diligent work!

Yes I'm looking into that. If you check the feedback forum there is a thread going on now that talks about it.

rberggren

PRO Supporter

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2014, 09:39:33 pm »
  • Look into encoding issues. Everything needs to be UTF-8

I don't know how your site is built, but isn't it a quick and solid fix by just adding this in every header?

Code: [Select]
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8">

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2014, 03:42:47 am »
Your wish is my command! You can sort it now. :)

Holy crap. I can sort it!? Sweet!

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2014, 09:00:02 am »
It will be nice if You can add TPP genre, Japanese ratings (CERO) ,UK ratings (BBFC) and games screenshot field.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 02:34:27 am by mastafafik »